[F2P][Up to 220k P/H ATM] Temsei's Dough Maker

Temsei

Nice rel, but it just doesn't work.. I start it and nothing happens..

What was your set up? Be at a bank with an empty inventory and have jugs of water and pots of flour in your bank. 

You also have to choose the ingredient you want to make from the GUI that pops up when you start the script.

Edited by Temsei

I just set it to make pastry doughs, so bot just clicks on pot of flour and jug of water and that is all.. It doesn't click to make pastry doughs..

Did you reselect the pastry dough from the drop-down list? The script won't recognize the ingredient unless you click it from the list (regardless of pastry dough being set as default).

ok, i have done it, now it works, but the prices are fked up a bit. ty

Yea especially the price of pastry dough has been dropping but it's still making decent profit p/h with current prices.

The paints 'money made' is probably already incorrect since it doesn't actively get the current prices from GE but calculates the profit from the items prices that I set at the time of the release. If you want to get correct figures, just calculate your dough made * price of dough - jug of water & pot of flour.

Edited by Temsei

The script is stopping , he just collect items what it need when it need to make pizza base , or dough it wont do anything so any1 can fix it?

Tested it just now, seems to be working fine for me. There's nothing in the script that should make any update break it either.

Make sure you selected your ingredient in the GUI (even if the ingredient is set as default) and hit the start button.