False feedback

Lord Charlie

Disputed Member:

Why it should be removed: incorrect 

Details: I work/Worked for Rsjackpot, not too sure if I still have a job, however, a colleague (Tiber) Who is banned on the forums used my account as we're friends and he said he was out of gold to pay the guy, so unknowingly I let him since he lent me the gold the other day and Jordan, Jackson never commented that he gave me gold to pay so I gathered it was okay to do so, little did I know when I returned from work he had cleaned the accounts, I have no proof I wasn't part of this but I also have no idea what gold was on the accounts since they restocked the accounts over night.

Tiber/Jordan messaged me recently to say 

d5dac75dbb5d4defb4e00edfd35c95c4.png

So he obviously owned up to the theft, I can't do anything about the gold or him, this isn't really acceptable as I'm trying my best but as they already know I have a baby who has been ill reason i reduced my hours so now I've been trying to fit everything in and i don't feel this is acceptable of them to leave negative feedback when I've been trying my best and shown them the screenshot as proof.

Disputed Member:

Why it should be removed: incorrect 

Details: I work/Worked for Rsjackpot, not too sure if I still have a job, however, a colleague (Tiber) Who is banned on the forums used my account as we're friends and he said he was out of gold to pay the guy, so unknowingly I let him since he lent me the gold the other day and Jordan, Jackson never commented that he gave me gold to pay so I gathered it was okay to do so, little did I know when I returned from work he had cleaned the accounts, I have no proof I wasn't part of this but I also have no idea what gold was on the accounts since they restocked the accounts over night.

Tiber/Jordan messaged me recently to say 
d5dac75dbb5d4defb4e00edfd35c95c4.png

So he obviously owned up to the theft, I can't do anything about the gold or him, this isn't really acceptable as I'm trying my best but as they already know I have a baby who has been ill reason i reduced my hours so now I've been trying to fit everything in and i don't feel this is acceptable of them to leave negative feedback when I've been trying my best and shown them the screenshot as proof.

Why did you give him access to your account if you knew he doesnt work for them anymore?

That's clearly your fault.

i did not sign any contract or told any rules, was just told to do live chat. Also I think you've got this wrong, Jordan (Tiber) is still a colleague of rsjackpot he works 10 hours a day for them until this has happened now he's ripped us all off and I'm trying to get a negative feedback which  didn't do removed

Their was no contract stating any of this, and they knew he gave me gold the other day to complete my orders and nothing was said so I gathered it was fine. 

I never signed any contract stating any TOS and no contract was even given, so yes I made a mistake but in theory they employed a scammer who ripped us all off and now I'm being brought in to it

Yessir. CazzuaLL worked in my livechat and was close friends with Tiber. Tiber was locked down on our end. Had no access to anything but 150m tops at a time. We had his account on an authenticator so we knew if he would steal from us because he was the only possible person who could get on the account. We knew the risks of having him deliver for us, but we made it to where the only person he could damage was ourselves and we were willing to take the risk.

I was in the process of making a scam report, but was giving the user the benefit of the doubt. If he proved Tiber was the only one at fault I was planning on letting him go, even though he gave passwords out and put OUR gold at risk because of it. CazuaLL has refused multiple times to provide any proof. The only proof he has is his best friend, who is probably working for him, saying he framed him. Likely story.

We stocked CazzuaLL's accounts last night with 112m 07 and 150M RS3. We have limits when stocking our accounts to minimize potential scammers like these two. We woke up this morning and CazzuaLL's account completely cleaned, and CazzuaLL had removed me on Skype and left the RSJackpot skype group chat (he's the only one who had access to the RS account and we made it very clear when training him he should be the only one with the account). I messaged CazzuaLL on OSBot and he tried to act like he was a completely different person. Even went to the lengths of changing his name after the scam so hopefully I wouldn't find him. This was also basically the EXACT same time he left the skype chat that he chagned his name. Which would suggest he had access to the skype at the time yet he made no effort to contact us. He has admitted personally to changing his name at 1:42 PM today but not leaving the chat/unfriending us on skype at 1:48 PM, which he claims was done by Jordan (TibeR)? When I gave him a negative feedback this morning, he PM'd me, acting like we didn't know each other when my name is RSJackpot, so he knew exactly why I was contacting him.

Ip for crossreferencing: hidden

Evidence below:

Gu0SIgj.png

5NANpkq.png
oDiMlV0.png

5aVsVAG.png

YIP6uZQ.png

ni7SJp9.png

Skype of him not providing evidence of Jordan (tiber) asking him for account access:

Vv5rUMx.png

cwjOcHs.png

For your own stupidity and carelessness, you will be required to refund the amount that RSJackpot and his colleague stocked onto the account.

This is because you decided to give the details to Tiber. Why would you give him the details? Why not tell him to go ask RSJackpot it clearly is so obvious that what he was doing is fishy. Just because he is your friend, you don't give him privileges that he shouldn't have. 

You literally aided him scamming and hence making you responsible also.  

112m 07 and 150M RS3

You'll be refunding that amount and I'll let RSJackpot decide how much days to give you. 

• Like 2

I'll refund them later today when I'm home from work, however, I don't feel the neutral feedback is fair since I didn't scam and I've been working to get this resolved, I've gone out of my way to refund when I never scammed in the first place & While were in the dispute I'd like to carry it on with them paying me my 27Mil wage they never which I'm owed for last week working hours.

Well, I'm convinced you did scam and you scammed together with your friend, Inert. Here's why:

• Refused to provide evidence of Tiber asking you for your passwords even though it would have immediately cleared your reputation
  • Refused to address the fact that you claim you didn't remove us on Skype and that Tiber knew your Skype too and logged in to frame you. Which wouldn't make sense because Tiber admitted it to you anyway so why would he care. Seems like you two were working together.
  • Refused to address the fact that you changed your OSBot name to hide "Charlie", and then acted like you didn't know who "RSJackpot" was when I pm'd you. You thought since your name changed that I wouldn't know it was you?
  • Refused to address the fact that you changed your OSBot name at the same time you left the Skype chat and deleted me on skype. Which basically means you were the one who removed us on skype, and why would you do so if you didn't scam? And if it wasn't you why didn't you add us back on skype and message us because we know for a fact you were on your computer at the time.

And even if all of the above didn't happen, at a bare minimum you gave access to our account and our gold to someone else and then tried to do everything in your power to get out of it. You know for a fact we restocked the account and you know how much we usually restock, but you'll never admit it because you will do anything to keep as much of our stolen money as possible.

What's not fair is the fact that we lost $150 on your account alone and you're only refunding about $62 worth of gold. 

• Like 1