Stealth Builder

Token

Got an auth of this script a while ago and meant to write a review them. This is hands down one of the best scripts I have had the opportunity of using. It comes as advertised and runs great. In the trial period I got 60 construction on a few accounts (obviously with a lot of breaks as you could get a lot higher if you suicided it). Plan to buy this script when leveling construction in the future. A++

On 12/8/2017 at 6:43 AM, Token said:

Authed :doge:

You authed me like a day after I asked and I wasn't able to use it at all? I used the other con script and now I'd like to try this one to see which to buy. Please, re auth and maybe work on punctuality when dealing with auths that only last 24 hours. Thanks in advance.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:09 PM, noomer123 said:

You authed me like a day after I asked and I wasn't able to use it at all? I used the other con script and now I'd like to try this one to see which to buy. Please, re auth and maybe work on punctuality when dealing with auths that only last 24 hours. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid the 1 auth per person rule has to be strict, but the 24 hours has always been considered a very long trial time. I give people long auths so they have the time to press the run button regardless of what time zone they live in, most scripters as far as I know usually give 3 to 6 hour trials even though they are not required to give trials at all (I was even advised against giving trials a few times)