Stealth Builder

Token

I'm having an issue that I can't figure out. I already have all the supplies that I need for the level that I want in my bank. I even start the bot inside the house with building mode already on, standing right beside the hotspot. But when I start the bot it uses a RoD to teleport to castle wars, deposits everything, then loads up a fresh inventory. But before exiting the bank it deposits everything back in and home teles where it gets stuck in a 'Restocking' loop.

53 minutes ago, Cynthia Jett said:

I'm having an issue that I can't figure out. I already have all the supplies that I need for the level that I want in my bank. I even start the bot inside the house with building mode already on, standing right beside the hotspot. But when I start the bot it uses a RoD to teleport to castle wars, deposits everything, then loads up a fresh inventory. But before exiting the bank it deposits everything back in and home teles where it gets stuck in a 'Restocking' loop.

What's your house setup room-wise? Does it do the same if you start it normally at bank?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 3:26 PM, Token said:

What's your house setup room-wise? Does it do the same if you start it normally at bank?

It does the same for me? I tries to withdraw oak planks when i'm 78constr and I have fast mode on.. it kept trying to teleport home but it was on cooldown..

and yes it does the same when started at the bank, it deposites everything and tries to withdraw oak logs.

UPDATE: I tries to make a second bed for the servant, my bed was closed without any access to the bed so the bot needed to repair it by building a new bed otherwise the servant couldn't be called lel. so basicly u should make the room for your servant accessible(?) for your servant so the bot can continue. After it finishes the room for the servant,don't forget to get a new servant because the other one is gone. 

Edited by Bowzor
  • Boge 1

10 hours ago, Bowzor said:

It does the same for me? I tries to withdraw oak planks when i'm 78constr and I have fast mode on.. it kept trying to teleport home but it was on cooldown..

and yes it does the same when started at the bank, it deposites everything and tries to withdraw oak logs.

UPDATE: I tries to make a second bed for the servant, my bed was closed without any access to the bed so the bot needed to repair it by building a new bed otherwise the servant couldn't be called lel. so basicly u should make the room for your servant accessible(?) for your servant so the bot can continue. After it finishes the room for the servant,don't forget to get a new servant because the other one is gone. 

Thanks, I'll try to add some code to clarify that case

• 2 weeks later...

I started the script up at Con level 1 by the GE. It ran over and bought a house, deposited everything at the East Bank, then froze up with the bank open. Are there additional directions to making this work that I am missing? 

This was in stealth mode.

On a side note: If there isnt a fix to this, and seeing as how trials arent available, is there an easy way to receive a refund?

Edit: The logger kept saying restocking, so I paused the script, ran to the ge, and unpaused, and now its functioning as advertised. I'll monitor it for awhile and let you know if anything else happens.

Update: Works perfectly fine now. The only hiccup was the restock issue. I'm still not sure why it happened. The script brought itself to the east bank before bugging out on me.

Edited by REDMAGE

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 10:38 PM, sanruizt said:

hey, could i get a trial please

I'm afraid I'm not currently handling trials

On 7/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, xxltnt said:

Can i get a refund?
Script is buggy AF, withdraws a inventory, then deposits everything in the bank, repeat.

I'm afraid we can't handle refunds nor sales as scripters

On 7/10/2019 at 7:15 PM, xxltnt said:

got it to work by building a bell my self.
Script is still very buggy, keeps spamming "call servant" which causes it to not spawn in your house (spamming that button stalls the timer).
It's a non working script in it's current state, i'm buying the other script and would request a full refund.

Is that on lowcpu mode? What's printed in the logger?

Sorry for the late reply, I lost the follower status during the forum upgrade few days ago :feels: 

On 6/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, REDMAGE said:

I started the script up at Con level 1 by the GE. It ran over and bought a house, deposited everything at the East Bank, then froze up with the bank open. Are there additional directions to making this work that I am missing? 

This was in stealth mode.

On a side note: If there isnt a fix to this, and seeing as how trials arent available, is there an easy way to receive a refund?

Edit: The logger kept saying restocking, so I paused the script, ran to the ge, and unpaused, and now its functioning as advertised. I'll monitor it for awhile and let you know if anything else happens.

Update: Works perfectly fine now. The only hiccup was the restock issue. I'm still not sure why it happened. The script brought itself to the east bank before bugging out on me.

Sorry for the late reply, looks like I've lost the follower status on this somehow. If you are still having any issues let me know, I believe I've done a few small updates since then but may have not covered those parts specifically.