[PC] Monkey madness pure.

dragonite3000

this account has no registered email and middle man can be used thats kind of irrelevant in my case, when it comes to feedback anyways.

When selling accounts, everything is relevant, what do you mean? lol

Having no registered email doesn't mean you can't recover the account, not that I'm saying you will but its the first thing that comes into the buyers mind when buying from someone who has very minimal Feedback.

• Like 1

Exactly my point

lol I think when he said that he meant including you mate rofl, even without feedback I don't think he'd say 10-12m like most of you are saying, but don't get me wrong I totally understand what your saying.. either way since I have an accurate price check based off my feedback, im going to get ardy cape , mith gloves, and a god book for it and push for 15m atleast hopefully 20m and maybe someone with some rep can re-sell it, dont see the point in even trying to recover it when I can make 10x more in the near future.. but people scam so I guess thats what makes good guys like me have to disparage their accounts.

Edited by dragonite3000

lol I think when he said that he meant including you mate rofl, even without feedback I don't think he'd say 10-12m like most of you are saying, but don't get me wrong I totally understand what your saying.. either way since I have an accurate price check based off my feedback, im going to get ardy cape , mith gloves, and a god book for it and push for 15m atleast hopefully 20m and maybe someone with some rep can re-sell it, dont see the point in even trying to recover it when I can make 10x more in the near future.. but people scam so I guess thats what makes good guys like me have to disparage their accounts.

Right, If you add those additional packages to the account, im sure you'll get 20M no doubt.

Moral of the story, if you were to wait a little longer and created more Rep for youself, you can boost that 20M to something way higher.

Right, If you add those additional packages to the account, im sure you'll get 20M no doubt.

Moral of the story, if you were to wait a little longer and created more Rep for youself, you can boost that 20M to something way higher.

I still think you could get 25mil if you compared prices from other sites.