★ Hartigan Services ★ | Firecape 3MIL FLAT | Pest Control Cheap

Hartigan

LxIkltv.png

Welcome to Hartigan's Fire Caping Service!

✔ Fast Delivery

✔ Cheap Prices (OSRS Gold Only)

✔ Live chat Skype: hartiganfirecaping@gmail.com

✔ 3 Mil OSRS GP Flat Price (Low price to build rep)

✔ Done by hand (Over 100 confirmed kills)

Stat Requirements:

✔ 70 Range 40 Defence 43 prayer

Gear Requirements:

✔ Verac Helm, God D'hide Chest, Verac Skirt, Fury/Glory Ammy, God Book/Granite Shield, Snakeskin boots, Black d'hide Vambs, Ava's Accumulator/Prayer Cape, Rune Crossbow, 2.5k Broad Bolts/2.5k Emerald Bolts, Ranger Ring (Optional)

✔ 13 Saradomin Brews, 13 Super Restores, 2 Ranging Potions

Gear setup is not set in stone. We can discuss what setup I will use for your particular account.

Terms of Service

1.I am not responsible for any bans during or after the service.
2.I have the right to decline orders.
3.You must not change password and must not login during the service, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
4.You should move gold to another account before the service to avoid any discrepancies.
5. I will never go first regarding payment and service.
6.You must change the password after the service has been complete.

Edited by Hartigan
  • Like 1

Terms of Service:

3.You must not change password and must not login during the service, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
4.You should move gold to another account before the service to avoid any discrepancies.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Terms of Service:

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

" 1.I am not responsible for any bans during or after the service. "

how can a mod approve this :???: this basicly means he can bot it and get away with any bans with mods approval :???:

" 1.I am not responsible for any bans during or after the service. "

how can a mod approve this emote32342.png this basicly means he can bot it and get away with any bans with mods approval emote32342.png

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

• Since there are always different scenarios and we can't cover everything, incase a user is found to abuse their T.O.S to scam people or evade liability a staff member has the right to take action regardless of what the T.O.S states. The point of having a T.O.S. is to protect yourself from getting scammed, not to give you the right to scam others and get away with it.

• Like 1

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

• Since there are always different scenarios and we can't cover everything, incase a user is found to abuse their T.O.S to scam people or evade liability a staff member has the right to take action regardless of what the T.O.S states. The point of having a T.O.S. is to protect yourself from getting scammed, not to give you the right to scam others and get away with it.

fair enough.

Let me be clear, the reason I state I am not responsible for any bans during the service is because of many reasons

If you investigate other firecape services most if not all state the same terms of service.

i) The user could have been botting prior to me logging into their account which I do not want to be held responsible for somebody else's misdoings

ii) It is against Jagex's terms of service for me to login into your account to provide this service in the first place

Edited by Hartigan