TWC Tribunal

Spookz

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be a thing

• Yes
    • No

Suggest that TWC removal be voted on by sponsors/VIPs using a poll, reflecting the current community's stance on a user.

Unlike other suggestions that would require a forum rework, this one is a simple poll vote that would be posted by a mod in the VIP/Sponsor section of the forum.

:doot:

May I ask why you want this changed,TWC means They done something wrong thats why they are there, Lol pay $6 a month to choose if people are twc or not? Let them prove they have changed instead of getting plebs with some money decide.

as people can be left in TWC for years and nothing changes despite them changing their ways

so why not get a staff vote instead

because osbot staff don't deal with the users, they manage the community 

as people can be left in TWC for years and nothing changes despite them changing their ways

ya shitty staff who dont interact with the community dont really have a place on osbot you're right. We have a few of those still unfortunately :/

If they have a problem they should contact a mod with enough evidence to prove that they have changed. Most people who scam and get twc are left there because "a leopard doesn't change its spots" and will evidently re offend.

I want a staff vote. I don't feel we need a dictatorship like we've got going on tbh.

I'd prefer many respected voices over just one. 

i.e. let the globals and supers + mald vote 

Why were you placed in twc? You can be the first person in the twc tribunal mald.png

Edited by lepurc
  • Like 1

I want a staff vote. I don't feel we need a dictatorship like we've got going on tbh.

I'd prefer many respected voices over just one. 

i.e. let the globals and supers + mald vote 

Why were you placed in twc? You can be the first person in the twc tribunal mald.png

Gl big stud

• Like 1