paying off tv Goal.

Dylan

750 hours? phew. I think you're better off goldfarming

nice tv tho

EDIT: I suggest using the runescape client instead. it uses less memory and or CPU. You could run more accounts that way.

i did originally it has a limit of 7 clients for me, after 7 it says unable to load advertisement or some shit like that, otherwise i would 100% run all clients via regular runescape client.

and yeah i don't bot, haven't botted in years, every time i tried id end up losing money or gaining very little.

and these accounts are between $100-150 usd each once 75 defence from what i've seen on playerauctions, it's not too bad for a few clicks when i am at my pc most the day regardless

• Like 1

i did originally it has a limit of 7 clients for me, after 7 it says unable to load advertisement or some shit like that, otherwise i would 100% run all clients via regular runescape client.

and yeah i don't bot, haven't botted in years, every time i tried id end up losing money or gaining very little.

and these accounts are between $100-150 usd each once 75 defence from what i've seen on playerauctions, it's not too bad for a few clicks when i am at my pc most the day regardless

u should build a dual xeon cpu build pew can run lots of osbuddy hahaha

:) 

try out runeloader. its also use less resources.

just gotta find a method that works best for you dood.

anyways, goodluck. :)

try out runeloader. its also use less resources.

just gotta find a method that works best for you dood.

anyways, goodluck. smile.png

yeah i considered runeloader or konduit, but im a little worried about the potential of a future virus as they dont make nearly as much bank as osbuddy does, so they do have a reason to pull such a thing,

i think i will spend a chunk upgrading my cpu so i can run more regardless but yeah.

how mch u sell a 1/1/75 def acc for?

From what i have seen they go for up to $150 usd per account on playerauctions, after i finish this batch i'm going to look into a getting a script made for this, but these accounts will remain legit.

Edit:

12th of december update. -

71 defence across the board, thinking of how i'm going to expand.

Edited by Dylan