Pc this Gmauler

Mico

150m - 200M however it's pointless to sell the account along with it's wealth, remove it and sell it the account for it's build maybe offer to pay for a bond upon purchase. GLWS smile.png

Aint going to sell it anyway for long time, maybe later when getting bored off this build, prayless fire cape coming next weekend.

Well I definitely will, but after 99 range I'll be 88 hp, and able to get 90 hp without combat lvl?

88 = 4,385,776 Xp

90 = 5,346,332 504,037 Xp

1million hp xp can be gained without combat lvl, which means 3m str xp.

So exactly I can be 99 range 90 hp 89 str at lvl 70, and get the rest str xp without hp xp, e.g organised crime etc.

Thank you, I'm looking for the Price check, not post count farming.

3cc49d4f9186a5beb861976645182b69.png

Hey cool, I was just letting you know you'd gain hp levels and possible combat, but it's nice to know you like to attack people because you're an ethug. Nice account I think about 20m with that attitude

• Like 1

Hey cool, I was just letting you know you'd gain hp levels and possible combat, but it's nice to know you like to attack people because you're an ethug. Nice account I think about 20m with that attitude

Yeah its nice account, and not for sale, was curious for the account worth, thanks anyways smile.png

ps. thanks for letting me know that I'd gain hp lvls and possible combat lvls, but they're always anyways calculated before leveling. To make the account perfect build, not 50 atk 70 str 70 range when the range could be 11 lvls higher and be range based with highest str to that combat wink.png

Edited by Mico
  • Like 1