Hacked by Kaytrigg

byang142

Asked Kaytrigg if he/she as recovered account and it has been denied that the account is recovered. OSRS account was locked due to it being "hacked". I tried to recover it and the password, email and everything else has been changed. (i have no access to). The email that is linked with the account is "Rere(some numbers)@aol.com" (I have no access to this email). RIP to 50M and 2 weeks of hard grinding. Tried to log in the account with the password i've set it to and it says "wrong password/try again" 

post-179491-0-22688400-1478496689_thumb.png

i told him i did not recover account he was givein the orginal email adress witch came with the account

so he has full acess

he said

The email that is linked with the account is "Rere(some numbers)@aol.com" (I have no access to this email)

i gave him with email and pass in witch i guess he changed this came with the account so he has the acess

i told him i did not recover account he was givein the orginal email adress witch came with the account

so he has full acess

he said

The email that is linked with the account is "Rere(some numbers)@aol.com" (I have no access to this email)

i gave him with email and pass in witch i guess he changed this came with the account so he has the acess

What's the login of the account? Also, i assume you're the OO, if he isn't able to recover it, you'll have to do that for him.

he also has the original registered email adress witch is the rere account hes talking about

so wouldnt that give him full acess if he has orginal owner email?

Can you please provide screenshots of you giving him this "rere" account, since he claims he has no access to it.

I did have access to the email and no longer do. As for the proof of purchase I did not screen shot it. But you can ask muffins, i had him as a middle man. Right after purchasing the account i changed the email to my email. But yesterday the account was recovered and the email was changed back to "rere" and when i asked kaytrigg the email changed to some different email.

that is the current email on it after i spoke with kaytrigg. the email was changed to one of my personal emails and this is not it.

The account login and the email provided are two different emails. Kaytrigg stated in his sale post that he is the OO. He can totally recover the account with/without the "original email".  He has all the information and everything. As long as you'e made a payment for membership and recovered the account with your payment option, you've won your account back.

• Decode unlocked this topic