Recent Downtime And What We're Doing About It!

Laz

You'll never understand what I mean.

And what he could have understood wrong? Client reconnects every 5 seconds, but problem is (=bug) that how much processing client does for it...

You do understand the Google Chrome connecting to the internet is different to a Java Client connecting trying to connect to a servers which are down?

And what he could have understood wrong? Client reconnects every 5 seconds, but problem is (=bug) that how much processing client does for it...

You do understand the Google Chrome connecting to the internet is different to a Java Client connecting trying to connect to a servers which are down?

Peter, just don't bother explaining, it's sad how little educated some botters are. :(

• Like 1

You realize I said 0.0.0.0 which doesn't exist. Obviously the java throws an error when it doesn't get any data back.

I have made several java server/clients and they never hog the cpu when the server is down. Are you sure you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about?

Also, please tell me how we load a website without connecting to a server. Seems like you've got it all figured out, huh?

Edited by dreamliner