Recent Downtime And What We're Doing About It!

Laz

I am very excited for offline mode.  This needs to be top priority. Once people realize that taking down the site no longer takes down the bots, the attacks will die out.

Also, when the bot is running and trying to connect to the host, there is massive CPU usage. Perhaps it's a bug?

Edited by dreamliner
  • Like 1

I am very excited for offline mode.  This needs to be top priority. Once people realize that taking down the site no longer takes down the bots, the attacks will die out.

Also, when the bot is running and trying to connect to the host, there is massive CPU usage. Perhaps it's a bug?

It's not a bug it's the client which is trying to connect to the server every 5 seconds.

It's not a bug it's the client which is trying to connect to the server every 5 seconds.

I can refresh my chrome browser to 0.0.0.0 every 5 seconds and it won't destroy my CPU.

I can refresh my chrome browser to 0.0.0.0 every 5 seconds and it won't destroy my CPU.

You'll never understand what I mean.