Hacked by kristian628

Bauer428

Not sure what is going on but Kristian is telling me his skype is hacked and basically someone was watching our convo on skype and when I sent him my info for firecape to be done someone logged on before her and cleaned me.rip 80m give or take. I'll have to add it up when I get home, currently on my phone and will add more detail when I can.just wanTed to get this posted asap

http://osbot.org/forum/user/84828-kristian628/

Not sure what is going on but Kristian is telling me his skype is hacked and basically someone was watching our convo on skype and when I sent him my info for firecape to be done someone logged on before her and cleaned me.rip 80m give or take. I'll have to add it up when I get home, currently on my phone and will add more detail when I can.just wanTed to get this posted asap

http://osbot.org/forum/user/84828-kristian628/

He's been safety banned when you get access on your computer please post evidence if you have any

I have bank pics of the item slots the hacker was so kind to leave for me. I changed pass before he did dropped everything. I had forwarded them to Kristian other skypemail. I don't have proof for the 51m cash stack I had, most wealth I can prove was the pic I forwarded to Kristian of me getting 99 mage with I think it was 40m in my inv with nats mage longs and cash

Will repay once correct wealth has been provided.

- Sorry for this incident, my email, rs account, Skype and everything was hacked. I have gotten all back and reset my MacBook to factory.

Placing you in twc for now

I have bank pics of the item slots the hacker was so kind to leave for me. I changed pass before he did dropped everything. I had forwarded them to Kristian other skypemail. I don't have proof for the 51m cash stack I had, most wealth I can prove was the pic I forwarded to Kristian of me getting 99 mage with I think it was 40m in my inv with nats mage longs and cash

Ok whenever you can, provide them please.

I mean. I know I'm kinda screwed here as well. There are things I can't provide. Iike amount of bulk items, like 129k feather I had banked for 99 fishing that I had cancelled from jamez not to long ago, I had 10k yews logs in bank to start fletch since I just hit 99 mage, 2 inferno sets(hit 99 firemaking last night as well)

Rune pouch, cannon balls for slay, amounts of food I had for wintertodt and slayer, the amount of bolt racks I had to have Kristian do slayer, etc

I mean. I know I'm kinda screwed here as well. There are things I can't provide. Iike amount of bulk items, like 129k feather I had banked for 99 fishing that I had cancelled from jamez not to long ago, I had 10k yews logs in bank to start fletch since I just hit 99 mage, 2 inferno sets(hit 99 firemaking last night as well)

Rune pouch, cannon balls for slay, amounts of food I had for wintertodt and slayer, the amount of bolt racks I had to have Kristian do slayer, etc

I sent all missing items to Kristian via skype. In pics. Which he has, also hacker dropped my torso and Dragon defender I'll upload what I can now

I know it sucks but we can't force him to refund without proof of you having these items. It's sad that you were a victim and that Kristian was also a victim since he lost out on his own personal account.

Were the items that you posted to him on skype sold in ge? or anything

• Like 1