Help With magic bot pls

AGS PKING

B rally caredful with tha magic bceause when u do magic n u get a report button on u its insta moderate macroing ban 2 day banned....

Trust me with this cuz i was going ham with my bot n then i was like fuck it im gonna go hard to tha core n i got 82-90 mage in 1-2 dayz and he got 2 day....

RIP Johnny beefcakes, AKA maxed zerker, AKA 3   hit   u's friend on runncape..

But its okay now coz my account unbann in less than a day xD THANK GOD.. SO B CAREFUL WITH MAGE BRO

B rally caredful with tha magic bceause when u do magic n u get a report button on u its insta moderate macroing ban 2 day banned....

Trust me with this cuz i was going ham with my bot n then i was like fuck it im gonna go hard to tha core n i got 82-90 mage in 1-2 dayz and he got 2 day....

RIP Johnny beefcakes, AKA maxed zerker, AKA 3 hit u's friend on runncape..

But its okay now coz my account unbann in less than a day xD THANK GOD.. SO B CAREFUL WITH MAGE BRO

Rip Jon

But guys i have wierd question ... almost 5 days NMZ botting non break all the time botting ... ALL GOOD so what the problem botting magic ?

RIP Johnny beefcakes, AKA maxed zerker, AKA 3   hit   u's friend on runncape..

OK thanks ...

so what to do in this case i want 94 - 99 magic if u were instead of me what u would do ?

Autoclicking on mirror is the same as auto clicking on a regular client emote32342.png 

You do know mirror mode doesn't make you not get banned right

Wtf ? Mirror doesnt help ? so on what does it help ?

But guys i have wierd question ... almost 5 days NMZ botting non break all the time botting ... ALL GOOD so what the problem botting magic ?

OK thanks ...

so what to do in this case i want 94 - 99 magic if u were instead of me what u would do ?

Hey buns, it mirror doesed holped with preventing problams that encouter with stealth. Da problem wiv majic is thart some idiot guyths reported me coz they saw me stun alching for a long period of time and then ya xD

OK thanks ...

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. Mirror mode does not prevent bans at any higher rate than the normal RS client if you're auto clicking

You do know mirror mode is just a regular RS client