IMPORTANT: Our Database Has Been Leaked!

Laz

The attacker had kati's family's info and was threatening them, she is gone now and now coming back. it is time to just move on people.

Coming back?? lol you're kidding right??

So she can get blackmailed again and give info out again? ... She should be banned period. Keeping her is only gonna make it worse for staff, i wouldn't be suprised if the guy blackmails someone else here that has power.

Agree to this. Keep away her hands off OSbot.

Just a note! i meant she is NOT coming back! i said now as an error.

I WAS RIGHT! I made a thread about me getting hacked and blaming it on OSbot! HAHA I was right 

The attacker had kati's family's info and was threatening them, she is gone now and now coming back. it is time to just move on people.

So she can get blackmailed again and give info out again? ... She should be banned period. Keeping her is only gonna make it worse for staff, i wouldn't be suprised if the guy blackmails someone else here that has power.

You really think some computer nerd who plays Runescape is gonna hurt her family? You think a few passwords and stuff for a pixelated game is worth going to jail? Think again.

I WAS RIGHT! I made a thread about me getting hacked and blaming it on OSbot! HAHA I was right 

You really think some computer nerd who plays Runescape is gonna hurt her family? You think a few passwords and stuff for a pixelated game is worth going to jail? Think again.

You can't be hacked by us. As said numerous times in this thread, passwords are ONLY saved local, on your computer.

The OSBot database contains none Runescape details.

You can't be hacked by us. As said numerous times in this thread, passwords are ONLY saved local, on your computer.

Now why are we supposed to believe that. You guys are telling us to change all of our Runescape passwords and Osbot passwords.

Now why are we supposed to believe that. You guys are telling us to change all of our Runescape passwords and Osbot passwords.

Don't believe it? Go back to another bot. How about you try opening the client on a different computer and signing in and see how many accounts you have added. None right? It's because they're stored locally. 

When a mod tells you something it's final. Don't expect the story to change.

We told everyone to change their RuneScape passwords IF they had transmitted it through our website via PM, chat, etc. So if you have have not ever disclosed this information over osbot.org, your RuneScape accounts are perfectly safe unless you share the same password as your forum account.

• Like 1