IMPORTANT: Our Database Has Been Leaked!

Laz

Thats so bullshit, ive lost almost 40$ worth of rs items because of this shit

so if i try to bring my account back to its usual, i wont lose everything again? the problem is fixed? because im pissed off at the services here

If my runescape username and password are saved on my OSbot client, then it is 100% your fault. They had the passwords for my OSbot client and through that they hacked my runescape account. So actually take responsibility

You chose to use OSBot. You chose to save your username/password locally (this means only on your computer). The only way someone hacked you via OSBot is if you used the same password for your RuneScape account as your forum account, which is dumb, or if you PMed someone your RS user/pw, which is also dumb. Take responsibility for your own poor judgement and stop blaming OSBot, especially when you have 6 posts and no VIP (leecher).

The attacker had kati's family's info and was threatening them, she is gone now and now coming back. it is time to just move on people.

Coming back?? lol you're kidding right??

So she can get blackmailed again and give info out again? ... She should be banned period. Keeping her is only gonna make it worse for staff, i wouldn't be suprised if the guy blackmails someone else here that has power.

Edited by Chickmagnet23

The attacker had kati's family's info and was threatening them, she is gone now and now coming back. it is time to just move on people.

So she can get blackmailed again and give info out again? ... She should be banned period. Keeping her is only gonna make it worse for staff, i wouldn't be suprised if the guy blackmails someone else here that has power.

I think it was meant to say "not", not "now".

Agree to this. Keep away her hands off OSbot.

Edited by bagis

Guest Falixus

wait do i need to change my rs password ive never stated it on the website or through and pms?

No. Your RuneScape password is stored on your computer.