Botting coc

Fishing

So i saw some youtube video yesterday that for some reason got recommended for me, in the video they showed clash of clans account on eBay selling for alot. From like 200$-1500$, there is one on eBay right now for 1500$ lul.

So i want to start botting clash of clans just to try it out and sell the acc and see how much i can get.

If anyone here bot or have botted clash of clans, please post below what bot you use if thats i allowed i guess, if not just pm me the site/bot.

Thanks!

//Fishing :)

So i saw some youtube video yesterday that for some reason got recommended for me, in the video they showed clash of clans account on eBay selling for alot. From like 200$-1500$, there is one on eBay right now for 1500$ lul.

So i want to start botting clash of clans just to try it out and sell the acc and see how much i can get.

If anyone here bot or have botted clash of clans, please post below what bot you use if thats i allowed i guess, if not just pm me the site/bot.

Thanks!

//Fishing smile.png

Your electricity bill will be higher than what your coc acc pays off. (depends what device you use)

bluestacks is pretty resource hungry and it takes AGES to hit that lvl where you can sell the account for 200$.

It is nice to bot for your own account (if you like it) but in my opinion not really worth to bot for cash!

Edited by Oliver

Your electricity bill will be higher than what your coc acc pays off. (depends what device you use)

bluestacks is pretty resource hungry and it takes AGES to hit that lvl where you can sell the account for 200$.

It is nice to bot for your own account (if you like it) but in my opinion not really worth to bot for cash!

Oh okay thanks, i think ill still try it out just for fun :)

have you botted coc before?

yea supercell makes bank off that game

I thought it died already. In my country, people used to play CoC alot for like a year. Almost dead here as of now.

But yea I used to bot my account since supercell doesn't give a fuck about botters (I think)

how do u bot?

Using a phone/bluestacks running an app called "xmodgames"

http://www.xmodgames.com/

Edited by fstyle

I thought it died already. In my country, people used to play CoC alot for like a year. Almost dead here as of now.

But yea I used to bot my account since supercell doesn't give a fuck about botters (I think)

Using a phone/bluestacks running an app called "xmodgames"

http://www.xmodgames.com/

same here, but it's still the highest grossing app on the app store if i'm not mistaken. people still need to be playing it somewhere... probably china tbh. there are a shitload of chinese players on there

i bet u love da coc bro...

yNVO56o.png

• Like 2