Got Owned

Toxxn

I made air battlestaves till 99 and it only cost me 78m smile.png

Not to bad. I chose a cheaper route due to the lack of funding at the time, my bank only being around 230m and 150m+ of it being sunk into gear.

Although I mentioned spending 90m for 90 construction, which is considerably more than the 40m I spent for 99 crafting, I feel that certain skills (albeit construction being considered a money sink by most) have more benefit than some others thus I am willing to sink more gold into one as apposed to another. Construction would yield some very useful things, while crafting.. at least my opinion, not so much. Crafting was more of a spare of the moment.. 'let's go for a buy-able skill that is considered more on the rare side compared to skills such as Cooking or Fletching', at the same time keeping what I spent in doing so in a reasonable margin based on my own opinions of its usefulness. However! Battlestaves are decent xp p/h which is why I assume you decided to spend the extra cash, as apposed to the method I chose. I can understand that, which is why I spent 90m on 37.5k Mahogany Planks rather than 39m on 106k Oak Planks. The time difference there is considerable.

nice post formatting

Sarcasm? Hard to tell through text sometimes, however, thank you if not. I like to keep myself organised.

Too cause another severe eye strain resulting in bleeding from their eyes due to poor spelling, improper grammar, and disorganized sentence structure, would make me feel bad.

weird, i got a year ban on my pure and its the first time the account has been banned? so much for premium scripts

You must have pissed in Mod Weath's Cheerios in a past life.

Not to bad. I chose a cheaper route due to the lack of funding at the time, my bank only being around 230m and 150m+ of it being sunk into gear.

Although I mentioned spending 90m for 90 construction, which is considerably more than the 40m I spent for 99 crafting, I feel that certain skills (albeit construction being considered a money sink by most) have more benefit than some others thus I am willing to sink more gold into one as apposed to another. Construction would yield some very useful things, while crafting.. at least my opinion, not so much. Crafting was more of a spare of the moment.. 'let's go for a buy-able skill that is considered more on the rare side compared to skills such as Cooking or Fletching', at the same time keeping what I spent in doing so in a reasonable margin based on my own opinions of its usefulness. However! Battlestaves are decent xp p/h which is why I assume you decided to spend the extra cash, as apposed to the method I chose. I can understand that, which is why I spent 90m on 37.5k Mahogany Planks rather than 39m on 106k Oak Planks. The time difference there is considerable.

Nice :) I spent mine on crafting because there was only 3.5k people with 99 craft at the time, I do somewhat regret it now as its not even on my main but in saying that it was a fun experience especially being my first legitimate 99, battlestaves with mousekeys was a solid 300-350k p/h in xp and I guess thats why I spent the extra 30-40M!

• Like 1

Nice smile.png I spent mine on crafting because there was only 3.5k people with 99 craft at the time, I do somewhat regret it now as its not even on my main but in saying that it was a fun experience especially being my first legitimate 99, battlestaves with mousekeys was a solid 300-350k p/h in xp and I guess thats why I spent the extra 30-40M!

Time is a huge factor most of the time and mixing a 1:1 into the equation makes it 100x faster/ easier. There are certain things I can't use MK with personally, Thieving for example. I cannot MK blackjacking to save my life. Albeit, it is not simply because I don't know how to, it's the current laptop I am using not having the computing power to keep up with the fast movements demonstrated with MK. I have noticed a small delay between each mouse click on this laptop, compared to considerably faster computers. The delay is minuscule, but noticeable. I am currently using a 8-9 year old laptop from my college days because my gaming rig bit the dust due to a huge storm that blew in a few months ago. I can use MK for dropping inventory however, barbarian fishing for example, but the delay still effects even that and I cannot drop inventory as fast I know MK will allow. 

Congratulations on your 99 crafting though, I will one day be wearing the cape myself. 178k Molten Glass to go. :)