So many questions..

Drewyboyo

So I don't think I'll be getting my refund although I asked like 3 hours after. So I have a few questions and maybe someone can skype me and help me set this up.

1) I was told to use a proxy, aswell as mirror mode. Proxy is disabled on mirror mode? What does mirror mode do? When should I use proxy on stealth inject and no proxy using mirror mode?

2) My scripts wont even function on mirror mode, it just afks there, i had to enable entity debug just to move around a few tiles and cant even properly use an inventory.

3) If I have multiple bots, based off 1 and 2 what should I do? I currently have 3-4 accounts I wanna do fletching/hunter/and possibly combat.

I just need general help knowing what to use, when to use it, and why over some other settings. Please as I'd hope to get the bang for my buck for activating 3 P2P accounts and buying a premium hunter bot that just freezes at its location that supposedly works for everyone else. Thanks unsure.png

1. Don't use mirror mode. It's a waste of resources, traded for a seemingly negligible increase in security. You can use a VPN to proxy while using the mirror client. I always use injection.

Many scripts are not mirror client compatible. It breaks all dialogue operations, and many widget operations.

I don't understand your question. Are you asking how to run multiple bots? Run multiple instances of the client. In my experience, running multiple bots in one client does destabilizes the client (and often causes you the hit the maximum allocated memory, so the garbage collector gets called frequently which will cause your CPU to work double time).

• Like 1

If you choose to use mirror mode get proxifier. 

I have VMS, what should I do for each bot I boot up with it, i entered in the proxy settings, do I keep them the same for every client? (Stealth)

Edit: Also how do I add premade accounts to the tab in the top left? The info I input doesnt work there? Is pin bank pin or like authenticator?

Edited by Drewyboyo