Dispute agienst Starcraft

uta

Account is locked because hes been trying to recover the account. I get text messages to my phone... Declined, declined, declined. Im not paying nothing back because he got the account locked. Only thing i can do is help him out like i told him yesterday.

I dont need to scam any pixels when im working my ass off irl for real money..

IF, the account is locked. He can unlock the account with few clicks. Whats the problem? Ive also given him the previous passwords and information... Also lets not forget, the Gmail account.

I dont see any point in refunding. Nobody else knows the info except me and Uta. He only has access to those accounts now, not me. Getting account locked is Uta's fault by getting them declines in row.

Uta if i was you, i would tell out everything not lie about this.

Even if i have to get banned then ill get banned but im never gonna pay back because i have not tried to recover the account nor will try. Ive sold plenty of accounts so that brings out the question:

Why would i recover your account after 24 hours? Dam, i gotta be dumb AF when i do that sht...

How did he know that account is locked? Because he got e-mail ´about accounts appeal being denied, he goes to do another one and it tells now that account requires lock appeal which  is basically the same that he goes to the e-mail he has set, clicks the link and acc unlocked.

Cmon face the facts, he doesnt like the account or something is obv wrong from HIS side...

If every single person can do just appeal like that for the account he has bought and doesnt like, its so simple for someone new, come here, buy expensive AF account with mad bank. Play with it 24h, open up dispute and claim its locked and does dispute and asks money back when at the same time he cleaned out bank, maybe even RE-SOLD the account but got scammed or maybe not, so doubles up his money IRL...

Staff should look at it in my point of view as well not just from his point of view.