Meteor crashed into earth today

E V I L

Got scammed by this

That's just like the time i went to the store. It was a Wednesday afternoon. Around 2:12 pm. There were some clouds but for the most part it was sunny. I wore my special marvin the martian underwear that day that's how I remember. I get out of my car. I'm at the 7/11 on main and 3rd street. I start walking and saw a plane fly by. It was a nice plane. As I get close to the door to walk in there's an old lady smoking a cigarette. That fucking bitch. I walk in the store and to the left of me are magazines. Not cool. I continue to the back where the cold refreshment drinks are located. I open one of the fridge doors and grab a pepsi. I put it back. I decide on a mountain dew. I put it back. I say fuck you carbonation and walk to the right and grab a Gatorade. You've never let me down Gatorade. I walk to the counter. There's jerky. Fuck yeah. I love jerky. I reach down. $1.29? I can do that. I open the container. Grab the tongs. Pick up one of the jerky with the tongs. The cashier looks at me. I look back. It's clear he wants me. Who doesn't? I tell rajit today's not the fucking day. He rings me up. $3.39 is my total. I reach into my pocket. I have a $5 bill, a quarter, a dime, and a nickel. I hand it to him. He puts it in the register. My change is $2.01. This fucking 7/11 working peice of fucking shit Rajit only hands me back $2. He clearly owes me a penny. This fucker thinks he's sly and gonna get away with my fucking penny. My eyes light up in a rage. I grib my Gatorade, cock my arm back, and smash his fucking face in with it. While i'm dealing this scammer his punishment the lady behind me keeps looking at my foot. This fucking bitch has a foot fetish. Weirdo. I open the register and get MY penny. I bet he'll think twice next time he owes someone a penny.