Question about NMZ

Regulate

Hey everyone,

I'm new to NMZ and I have a couple of question about it.

1. How much EXP will I get on average @ NMZ? 80 strength, 60 attack, 45 defence, 52 prayer. I got Firecape.

2. What would best method until 99 strength? Prayer pots or absorption pots?

3. How much would 80-99 strength cost me on average while using prayer pots/absorption pots? Will it cost me more than 15m?

Would be awesome if these answers could be answered. I really wonder if 15 mil is enough for 80-99 strength...?

Thanks in advance!

~Reg.

I'm at 82 strength and using an abyssal dagger I get around 47k/h, personally I prefer absorbs because you can make a profit from them, but its more click intensive, and you cant use overloads.

Prayer pots, you'll break even with herb boxes, but you can afk for longer and also use overloads. Other benefit to pp method is you can use strength prayers too to speed up xp/h (at the cost of time inside nmz)

I'm at 82 strength and using an abyssal dagger I get around 47k/h, personally I prefer absorbs because you can make a profit from them, but its more click intensive, and you cant use overloads.

Prayer pots, you'll break even with herb boxes, but you can afk for longer and also use overloads. Other benefit to pp method is you can use strength prayers too to speed up xp/h (at the cost of time inside nmz)

You can use overloads w/ absorbs tho....

• Like 1