Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Alicexx said:

What settings and food layout do people use? I change mine about quite a bit and this account has 75 hp and doesn't have 61 wc yet. Get around 750 points but sometimes food is weird.

Wc lvl after 25 doesn't speed up chopping the roots, iirc (unless you're using low tier axe?)

Could you Add the option that if you have at least 500 points, or whatever, at X percent of the game start the afk and run to door. Sometimes when the games done take like 20 seconds before it finally realizes it. I think this will greatly help to be ready on time for the next game. 

This will be a separate option and can be checked at the same time as AFK at X amount of points... both possible at the same time. 

So I know I post in this script a lot, I use to love this script and use to use it on all my accounts, got so many accounts to 99 firemaking with it and also got my main account with out bans.

Lately though I've been having issues with it, I've put the client into full screen mode on injection and sometimes it doesn't click the door to leave or enter and just stands there doing nothing, Sometimes it also starts running back and forth from the tree to the blazier don't know why.

Other than that it's a great script and I love it and would recommend it to anyone for 99 firemaking, At the moment though I've been having issues.