To the big time Servicers/Gold Sellers/Etc..

Littlewayne

This question has been on my mind for a while and I'm just curious, why don't the people who try to make runescape a full time job 

(like Gold sellers, questers/account sellers/etc)

just stream?

I mean if you're any of the listed above I assume you have enough time to invest into streaming so that can't be the issue. It takes little to nothing specs-wise to stream runescape, and I know at least 4 or 5 streamers who've only been streaming for less than a year with sub buttons and apparently made a living even without the sub button.

I can't see how running so many accounts at once doing hand done services or big botting rigs that seem to pay less than 1m/hour of labor ($1-ish) can be a "better" time investment. 

Because streaming is a long game. You don't just get popular over night which means you will have to rwt and shit whilst getting to the point of living off streaming.

Then when you're known and the jmods know who you are comes the issues of rwting and you get banned and ur stream career goes with it.

You need to have something special to stream, it just doesnt happen like that with one click people wont watch u. Just look at the top streamers they all r good at something, somes funny others good at the game ect.Same with services people with low fb dont earn much, but the people who got high feedback easily make minimum wage or even more

I considered doing this myself, but unless you're getting really good into it or rake in a bunch of viewers with $ to donate it might be a struggle. But if you're steadily on 10+ Accounts at all times you'll be making more than the average streamer. (not anyone on B0aty's level or anything). That's just a first hand experience.

I do youtube at same time, also we aim for minimum wage prices as well or above.

How do you keep your whole botting lifestyle hidden? I've tried getting into streaming, I have around 2k followers on twitch & average anywhere from 5-30 viewers (due to not having a stream schedule and randomly not streaming for weeks at a time.) 

Once I get into the rhythm of streaming daily I start getting paranoid that one day my whole botting history will be found or I'll get looked into by Jmod's and they'll see my previous botting bans and such. 

I considered doing this myself, but unless you're getting really good into it or rake in a bunch of viewers with $ to donate it might be a struggle. But if you're steadily on 10+ Accounts at all times you'll be making more than the average streamer. (not anyone on B0aty's level or anything). That's just a first hand experience.

Edited by Littlewayne

How do you keep your whole botting lifestyle hidden? I've tried getting into streaming, I have around 2k followers on twitch & average anywhere from 5-30 viewers (due to not having a stream schedule and randomly not streaming for weeks at a time.) 

Once I get into the rhythm of streaming daily I start getting paranoid that one day my whole botting history will be found or I'll get looked into by Jmod's and they'll see my previous botting bans and such. 

I don't bot besides spammers so thats how.