Price check max staker

Jake

Show me where you can get one for 150m. I'd like to see you find one. And u can either send it pm or skype so you dont get in trouble. Also its one quest away from b gloves im just too lazy to do it now but it will be done eventually when i am willing to sell it. Like i said its a Price check for atm.

You can get a 99-99-99 made via nmz that you're the OO  with pray pot method for like 4-5 gp an xp which is 156-195M which, and the rest of the stats you have are not worth much apart from the construction for the portal.

Again, the oo has nothing to do with the price, maybe if you polish it a bit (quests/untradeables) it'll be worth much more.

OO ensures security. Yeah anyone can evenetually quit and just recover all their accounts they sold but thats the risk of buying accounts from anyone. But a person who has more to risk losing from one recover and go a long way.

Divicia's prices ect are way overpiriced , so i really doubt you'll get anywhere near the price u paid for the acc , tops 250-275

You can get a 99-99-99 made via nmz that you're the OO  with pray pot method for like 4-5 gp an xp which is 156-195M which, and the rest of the stats you have are not worth much apart from the construction for the portal.

You forget the part that it takes time, figure out how long its going to take you and then come back. Like i said other times........ ITS A PRICE CHECK FOR ATM. Other levels will be going up and quest/items also. 

id say like MAAAAAAAAAX 200m if someone is REALLY desperate.

You're likely to get ~125m for it tho

Good luck trying to buy one for that lmao. Still waiting for some proof cause its no where. Unless you're asking a good friend for that discount