How to bot now?

All Hail

Just starting up again, my ip address is different from my last ban about a year ago, and wondering how to go about botting now. My new account was banned after about 3 days of botting 3-4 hours a day with long breaks in between. I was still level 3, botted mining, fishing, cooking, and woodcutting, and did two quests. Being that my ip is most likely flagged now, how would you guys recommend I continue? Is the amount of time I bot fine? I'm going to focus more on combat stats now, and plan to eventually get members on it, but I'd like to not waste my money and just get banned after another couple days. 

Playing legit is the only way to make sure you don't get banned. If you still want to risk it and bot, here are the types of scripts in order of ban rate:

1. Private scripts - smallest ban rate

2. Paid public scripts - larger ban rate, but still sort of small

3. Unpaid public scripts - large ban rate

Also, antiban isn't worth it - doesn't actually help, and causes a lot of unnecessary repetitive motions that jagex can track.

• Like 1

Playing legit is the only way to make sure you don't get banned. If you still want to risk it and bot, here are the types of scripts in order of ban rate:

1. Private scripts - smallest ban rate

2. Paid public scripts - larger ban rate, but still sort of small

3. Unpaid public scripts - large ban rate

Also, antiban isn't worth it - doesn't actually help, and causes a lot of unnecessary repetitive motions that jagex can track.

Alright thanks. All the scripts I used were Czar's perfect scripts, and I know botting always risks being banned, but I'd like to know little things like avoiding using the anti-ban to lessen my chances. Just trying to build a base to work off.