Randoms And Script Delivery Network Eta

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

Over the coming days I'll be focusing on writing all the randoms I can get my hands on. There have been other community members who have been writing anti random scripts too, I want to encourage this as it would lift work load of my shoulders. However, I will try and get most if not all randoms. Randoms are important and will be the key to our community thriving.

Those randoms will have to distributed and version controlled through the SDN we are currently developing. This way you will never have to update your randoms by yourself, the client will automatically take care of this for you. We hope to have the SDN finished in time so we can deploy this system for the ease of use. Also this will mean premium scripts can be made available in the future in a secure way for both developer and user.

ETA on full randoms and SDN: Friday April 19'th 8 - 10 PM EDT (GMT - 4)

Also please note, any donation this week would help us out a lot. We are low on cash and the development of the SDN involves money!

Sincerely,

Maxi

• Like 1

• Developer

Great work Maxi and Laz hope to see all randoms supported soon, well done and you should add a auto donation for VIP as well.

Yes that was the initial plan. However for some reason we have trouble with our URL rewriting and what not, so nexus (our store system) is not working 100% correct. We hope to fix this soon, that way once a payment is done the system will automatically grant access to the features related to the product.

OSBot is really going to climb to the top if you actually manage to pull off all random events within the next 4-5 days. Good luck with development and hopefully you get enough donations to at-least cover costs. 

Just remember, this community has so much potential to succeed. Even if on the initial start (the times we are in now) OSBot costs you to pay a little out of pocket it will be worth it within the next months. RS07 is thriving and so will your cash stack if you stick with this long enough.

Good luck!