recovered account

renan911

bought a Obby mauler from thexokid tried to get back and said he will not return . the account was recovered and email changed.

Info hid by PP

I've messaged thexokid and informed him that he must recover the account back for you within 48 hours or he will receive a ban. Until then, he has been placed in TWC.

i also seem him on the account in bh . confronted him and he deleted me . there was 15m on the account as well . i got the skills up for MIth gloves did all the quests for it as well . and got ardy cape. i can't prove the money . but everything else you can see how he sold the account to me and what the account stats are now.

I didn't take the account, and I never told you that I wouldn't give it back. I can try and recover it for you, but there's not more I can do, either he's retarded and doesn't know how to keep his account secure or he is faking. Either way I don't have access to the account. I'll attempt to recover it.

I didn't take the account, and I never told you that I wouldn't give it back. I can try and recover it for you, but there's not more I can do, either he's retarded and doesn't know how to keep his account secure or he is faking. Either way I don't have access to the account. I'll attempt to recover it.

In a skype conversation between you and the person holding the dispute against you, you mentioned you could get it back for him... but ONLY if a moderator told you to. Well, here I am telling you to.

• Like 5

In a skype conversation between you and the person holding the dispute against you, you mentioned you could get it back for him... but ONLY if a moderator told you to. Well, here I am telling you to.

No i never said I could get it back for him. I agreed to him saying I should and then I said I will only try if a mod tells me too. So since you told me to I will try. But this account was created over a year ago and never had a registered email on it. I made this account when I wasn't living where I am right now, so idk if I can recover it. Again I'm gonna try.. But if it doesn't work, idk what you want me to do.

i asked you to recover and you said since i accused you , your not gonna give unless a mod says so and then blocked me from Skype. your the only person that can recover that acc . i know how to keep my accounts safe lol . obviously you know how to recover accounts as well. i would like all the information to recover acc for just incase it gets "taken" again.

No i never said I could get it back for him. I agreed to him saying I should and then I said I will only try if a mod tells me too. So since you told me to I will try. But this account was created over a year ago and never had a registered email on it. I made this account when I wasn't living where I am right now, so idk if I can recover it. Again I'm gonna try.. But if it doesn't work, idk what you want me to do.

Unfortunately for you, there is proof against you saying that you are the OO, even if you "Edited" your sales post. I looked at the hidden and modified post.

You have the time frame mentioned above to deliver his account back, or you will be banned.

I was never hiding the fact that I was the original owner because I am. Again I'll try to recover it for him. If it doesn't work then I can't do anything else.

Either return the account to him, or refund him for what he has lost (however much the account was, and if there were any valuable items on the account [picture proof is required], then those must be refunded as well.)

So basically I can buy an account, change the registered email, make a dispute and if the other person can't recover it he has to give me a refund. Nice!

(And don't give me that "if you're the original owner you should be able to recover it" bullshit. The account had no registered email. I don't know the creation isp or anything else but the creation password and country.. So if that's not enough and my recovery attempt gets denied. You can't expect me to do anymore