Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

It's a gui issue what you have... basically your doing it wrong....

quick switching works for me but i dont want to run quick switching its the least human possible to switch like that

ive done nearly 2k kills i not having gui issue trust me lol thanks anyway

EDIT: for fruity not clicking the quick switch doesnt work it wont find the prayers..other then that it runs on quickswitch 

Edited by kushad

quick switching works for me but i dont want to run quick switching its the least human possible to switch like that

ive done nearly 2k kills i not having gui issue trust me lol thanks anyway

EDIT: for fruity not clicking the quick switch doesnt work it wont find the prayers..other then that it runs on quickswitch 

have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in again?

fruity i cannot run this at all even on quick switching, it misclicks prayers and uses whole invent on barely just 1 kill, if that.

this probably the most times i died out of the near 2k i got

neverdiedsomuch.png

its not praying right for me quick switch or normal fruity can you help?

Edited by kushad

I am also dying a lot

Running the script right now is not worth it

01b0023da49d464eb3d459f5c23a75c7.png

@FruityBug running 3 accounts and all 3 are dying

could you please update the praying?

23d1f3df0f1f96b36ccc832a64933126.gif

7f864a3fd227e0b7f098749f73fb87d1.gif

Im looking into the issue, can i confirm, have u tried v .85? i pushed update that had some changes to sleeps last night that i believe is on the SDN atm. 

Issue is it should not be disabling the eagle eye if u have enabled another boost prayer within a period of time, looks to be ignoring that sleep looking at fixes as to why 

Im looking into the issue, can i confirm, have u tried v .85? i pushed update that had some changes to sleeps last night that i believe is on the SDN atm. 

Issue is it should not be disabling the eagle eye if u have enabled another boost prayer within a period of time, looks to be ignoring that sleep looking at fixes as to why 

Thank you for replying.

I am using to my knowledge the latest version,

Guess that we i to wait for the update to become available.

Downloaded the script today, I have all the required stats and followed the guide to the setup you have provided. Although i seem to be dying alot, ism a novice and not sure why it keeps dying.

As i was having problems with the quick mode i turned it off, when i go on normal mode i get this error : https://gyazo.com/88e2841b285ab834d04bdb4f06c68457 and i just die straight away

Will update here if it gets resolved.

Edited by JamesC

Came back to comp and bot was @ docks with 3 items on. I stopped the script and tried to collect my items from her. She said she had nothing for me. My guess is bot for some reason went back in before talking to her. I advise everyone to STOP unless your in welfare. Gf 10m. 

check clan wars area i heard that items stay on the ground for up to 1hr