Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

@FruityBug can you please add my skype; amerge.rs as im having issues with the teleporting to cammy getting no route found

Restart client, start script at camelot and see if it works.

happened to someone else yday and this worked for him, need to find out why the webwalker cant find a route sometimes even tho its the same route as always.

Only have a personal skype, always in chatbox if u need me

ah okay, does it matter if i spawn near the bank or at the normal teleport spot?

reset client as you suggested and it works fine! Lets see how i get on!

any recommendatiosn on how to minimize risk of bans?

As of last update, should be fine to start at either, if not, try standing at the original teleport spot and see if it works. Pretty sure it should be fine tho as i use the bank teleport one

i cant get it to start using camelot teleports lol 

i tried from duel arena it teles to camelot and stands there cant find path, i tried from catherby bank, i tried from the lair i get this in log box

https://gyazo.com/b46e10cdfbe833301d79322b48948c96

Looks like the image has disapeared D:

So my bot just went " picking up pet" and then it logged?? hahaha does this mean that i actually got the pet and then dc'd or some shit? hahaha

Edit: fruity is there any chance that you can see my recent drops?  - longer back than the loottable?

I can have a quick look for you, having looked at loot table, i cant see a pet being achieved recently tho

When is this next update on this bot? Its still messing up on the banking, i did the refresh you suggested and its still banking my gear.

It hasnt been updated yet, Sadly. I will post on the thread the very minute i notice its been updated though. I would assume it wouldnt be too long now but idk how busy the devs are.