Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

fruity i know youre probably busy fixing shit but can you also look at how and why it spams the boat and also the banking at clan wars always misclicks behind back 

I noticed the boat issue and have fixed it my end, will check the bank issue in a moment, will probs just make the clan wars bank area a little smaller so the walker doesnt try to walk that far

I noticed the boat issue and have fixed it my end, will check the bank issue in a moment, will probs just make the clan wars bank area a little smaller so the walker doesnt try to walk that far

beautiful also it dont drink ranging potion and magic potion after initial start up like after first kill then to bank to clan wars, the potions are still (4)

https://gyazo.com/3e110ff68836ef34da760f298649e246

Edited by kushad

beautiful also it dont drink ranging potion and magic potion after initial start up like after first kill then to bank to clan wars, the potions are still (4)

Made clan wars area smaller, just looking at potions now, believe i found the issue, just running a test

• Like 1

nice, how do you overcome the banking of equipment issue i dont know what to do..

https://gyazo.com/3e110ff68836ef34da760f298649e246

When i tried it, i saved the profile as i would normally do, then i would stop script, refresh script selector, start script and load the profile i had just saved, i thought sdn might have been updated tonight but it must have been earlier in the day today. look out for 1.76 i believe is pending

• Like 1

When i tried it, i saved the profile as i would normally do, then i would stop script, refresh script selector, start script and load the profile i had just saved, i thought sdn might have been updated tonight but it must have been earlier in the day today. look out for 1.76 i believe is pending

i think i found out the problem with potions because we save it as (4) i dont think it reads anything less then that..?

Edit : it is drinking the venom though 

Edited by kushad

i think i found out the problem with potions because we save it as (4) i dont think it reads anything less then that..?

The issue was i was working out the max boost for ranging potions (range level + 4 + 10%) but then i wasnt adding that boost to your level, so it would be checking if my current range boost was less than 8 rather than 91 (in my case 83+8).

Amended the issue and should work fine next update. Not sure how i broke it as i done remember changing any potion tasks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, clan wars issue, boat issue and also potion issue have been pushed too so they will be in next update. Look out for v1.78

Also, some other stuff has been changed to get rid of unrequied windows being about, just removed when not required. Might not help alot but will use less resource :xboge:

Also v2, forgot to mention it but the update 2 week ago included Ring of Suffering as a rechargeable if anyone is using it. This means it will add more recoils when low on charges

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

The issue was i was working out the max boost for ranging potions (range level + 4 + 10%) but then i wasnt adding that boost to your level, so it would be checking if my current range boost was less than 8 rather than 91 (in my case 83+8).

Amended the issue and should work fine next update. Not sure how i broke it as i done remember changing any potion tasks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, clan wars issue, boat issue and also potion issue have been pushed too so they will be in next update. Look out for v1.78

Also, forgot to mention it but the update 2 week ago included Ring of Suffering as a rechargeable if anyone is using it. This means it will add more recoils when low on charges

will be looking forward to the update ! thanks fruity <3