Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

May I get a trial please

Will add now if you want to use teleports, will add when SDN updated if u want to use charter

welp... just purchased it and it doens't work proper..

If you could tell us how it isnt working i could try to help.

If you're trying to use the charter method, that is pending a fix, i pushed update not last night but the night before but doesnt look like its been put onto sdn yet.

death handling is broke too bro.just stands still and doesnt log out. caught him standing for 1hr :/

Going to have a look now and see why, where is your death position spawn and im asuming it was with teleports?

Yeah, it's the charter. Death handling doesn't work either, not sure how i get to zulrah yet, it just stands in camelot banking and even in clan wars.

As mentioned a few times above the walking to charter method isnt working at the moment but i have pushed an update 2 days ago to fix it, just waiting on it to get onto the SDN.

Instead of charter, you can use zul-andra teleports to get to zulrah.

Please can you tell me your death spawn? when you die, does it say 'Death Walking' or 'Death Handling' as current task?

Just tested death walking from falador with the teleports and it worked fine so im going to need more information.

As mentioned a few times above the walking to charter method isnt working at the moment but i have pushed an update 2 days ago to fix it, just waiting on it to get onto the SDN.

Instead of charter, you can use zul-andra teleports to get to zulrah.

Please can you tell me your death spawn? when you die, does it say 'Death Walking' or 'Death Handling' as current task?

Just tested death walking from falador with the teleports and it worked fine so im going to need more information.

It says death handling and it's from fally

Will add now if you want to use teleports, will add when SDN updated if u want to use charter

If you're trying to use the charter method, that is pending a fix, i pushed update not last night but the night before but doesnt look like its been put onto sdn yet.

Going to have a look now and see why, where is your death position spawn and im asuming it was with teleports?

if you don't mind adding my trial now I have quite a few zulandra teleports to test with, mainly want to make sure it works with my cpu

Sorry for late reply. It teleports to zul telespot and idles there. Death handling feature is in use at that time.

2 day ban will be off idling for 1 hour. Can you message me when everything is resolved so I can use again. Thanks

Not been botting anything else? i rarely see a weekend ban unless its something like woodcutting.

Will let you know when stuff has been sorted, updates still aint on sdn yets

Not been botting anything else? i rarely see a weekend ban unless its something like woodcutting.

Will let you know when stuff has been sorted, updates still aint on sdn yets

I used barrows last week for a few hours. It will be because of idling for the hour at the tele spot. You think I should appeal ban or not? I heard appealing makes them look into the account in more detail. Don't know whether I should just take the slap on the wrist?