Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

46 minutes ago, Gali said:

idk what is going on with osbot but it double clicks items with just one click or somehow lets say you click on pile of coins in ur inventory and it banks it all with just one click how is it possible im scared to use it coz its not natural way of things

any suggestions?

OSRS has recently added banking options for left click, make sure that its on 1

46 minutes ago, Gali said:

idk what is going on with osbot but it double clicks items with just one click or somehow lets say you click on pile of coins in ur inventory and it banks it all with just one click how is it possible im scared to use it coz its not natural way of things

any suggestions?

OSRS has recently added banking options for left click, make sure that its on 1

9 hours ago, Gali said:

it doesn't organize anything in the inventory at least for me, stuff all over the place.. and right now it got bugged on port tyras ship it just doesn't leave and just clicks on one spot continuously

9 hours ago, Gali said:

it happened after like 3 hours of smooth work and it continues to happen every time had to change to zulrah teleport/portal option

Post a log? Output > logger.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gali said:

it doesn't organize anything in the inventory at least for me, stuff all over the place.. and right now it got bugged on port tyras ship it just doesn't leave and just clicks on one spot continuously

inventory organising Enabled on the GUI?

Will see what i can find out about the tyras ship issue, can you screenshot/record it clicking the location in question so i can have a think of what it might be

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

inventory organising Enabled on the GUI?

Will see what i can find out about the tyras ship issue, can you screenshot/record it clicking the location in question so i can have a think of what it might be

to the first question yes, and to the second i don't really want to do that again as it is odd behavior and it might trigger detection system, so far with zulrah teleport  it works flawlessly  and actually getting more kills per hour so not worried about tyras ship

• Like 1

Looks like i'm dying 1 time out of 2, any suggestion in regarde of stuff and level maybe?

Im currently using sharks 4 karambwan 1 pot of each (mage, ranged, prayer, antivenom)

Ahrim robes/trident of the swamp and guthix blessed hide with blow pipes.

91 hp 85 ranged and 81 mage

Any suggestions??

The bots seems to get stuck into toxic cloud and die :/

Edited by Octane

2 hours ago, Octane said:

Looks like i'm dying 1 time out of 2, any suggestion in regarde of stuff and level maybe?

Im currently using sharks 4 karambwan 1 pot of each (mage, ranged, prayer, antivenom)

Ahrim robes/trident of the swamp and guthix blessed hide with blow pipes.

91 hp 85 ranged and 81 mage

Any suggestions??

The bots seems to get stuck into toxic cloud and die :/

using mirror mode or stealth? wana screenshot the setup just so i have a visual?

should be running fine with those stats