Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 22/09/2017 at 10:05 AM, Tinusja said:

Ye you can be, but not that fast. So not a problem mate

NVM.

Running some tests and even though you drink once to be just 'poisoned' you still get vanom'd the next hit. Its realllly bad and i used a (4) potion in 2 phases. Honestly dont think its worth using them in any way.

Whoever mentioned you dont get venom'd as quick if you are pisoned might have been mistaken for another potion because its doing nothing to prevent the poison coming back the very next hit

Edited by Fruity

15 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Just running tests with the pots now and ill push an update.

Please note, i highly suggest you watch your acc at all times as there is a possiblity you will die outside of the lair meaning you can lose your items.

If this happens, most likely place to find your items is clan wars and the portal.

I have opted to disable multiple kills whilst using antivenom potions for this reason!

If you run out of antivenoms and get venom'd script may teleport, i suggest bringing more than 1 potion a trip just in case.

If you have any questions, do post below and ill respond to any concerns 

does the script support veng if i have it in a run pouch?

Script keeps dying with full inventory.

Any ideas? Just died 2x with 0 prayer pots used. It only ate the karambawns. Not sure where the logs are, so I can't send you the errors when it dies.

My stats are 45 prayer - 80/80 & 70 def. 

Im using it on my home computer with nothing else running, so it's not computer specs.

It also sometimes just freezes osbot and then dies because it crashed. I can't get to a logger to paste stuff in.

This is with the newest osbot version that just came out an hour ago. 1.4.3

Edited by muffinrecon