Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I just started using this script and was wondering the best route for teleports on an ironman with only 81 magic? When I set it up to use Dramen Staff + Ardy cloak, it just clicks between my warped sceptre and dramen staff while standing at the fairy ring and never teleports...so I can't effectively run the script without babysitting it for every teleport.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wolfe142 said:

Hello!

I just started using this script and was wondering the best route for teleports on an ironman with only 81 magic? When I set it up to use Dramen Staff + Ardy cloak, it just clicks between my warped sceptre and dramen staff while standing at the fairy ring and never teleports...so I can't effectively run the script without babysitting it for every teleport.

Let me look into this for you, I’ll push an update once I find the issue

Edited by Fruity
  • Heart 1

To add to my message above, whenever it's doing the death run (even though I have Zulandra teleports in the bank) it'll get to the dock and stops the script stating "not enough resources" and won't gather my gear. Which is definitely not ideal because I'd like to let it run without babysitting it, but I have to watch and make sure I'm not dying etc so I can gather the gear and so the script can continue. 

Edited by Wolfe142
Additional items added

On 4/28/2024 at 7:34 AM, lojduk said:

Ty for this amazing script. Recently maxed all my cb stats without a ban or warning. My advice is to bot for 1 dream and take 5 hour breaks. Worked for me.

Think this might be for FruityNMZ but thank you!

On 4/28/2024 at 12:00 AM, Wolfe142 said:

To add to my message above, whenever it's doing the death run (even though I have Zulandra teleports in the bank) it'll get to the dock and stops the script stating "not enough resources" and won't gather my gear. Which is definitely not ideal because I'd like to let it run without babysitting it, but I have to watch and make sure I'm not dying etc so I can gather the gear and so the script can continue. 

Which travel option is this using, FFA + Zul-andra teleports or Charter? I've pushed fixes for the fairy ring route ill take a look at this one

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Think this might be for FruityNMZ but thank you!

Which travel option is this using, FFA + Zul-andra teleports or Charter? I've pushed fixes for the fairy ring route ill take a look at this one

This is using the ardy cloak + Dramen staff. It death runs me to the bank, grabs a zul andra teleport, teleports me then shuts down the script when it goes to collect stating "not enough resources".