Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 1/29/2024 at 2:35 PM, Fruity said:

Could you send me some screenshots of the setup and a copy of the logs and ill have a nosey see if I can sus it

I apologize I never came back to mention I solved the issue. Was just my error like I figured. I was doing ranging only and I forgot to load my gear for range and mage styles to be the same. Moments after this post I figured it out. Been going great 12-16 hrs a day. I started with 1 kc I’m now at 4k. Definitely flawless script if you have it set up correctly. If you ever want some screenshots for the front page let me know. I average like 30m profit a day 

Is it better to use the right click attack option? I only use it because it's on by default. I also noticed it will mess up on the quick switch and try to equip some armor while it's on the prayer screen and just keep flicking tough skin on and off. Could you send me the setting you would recommend? It does a whole lot better than I ever could

51 minutes ago, schiphzoa said:

Is it better to use the right click attack option? I only use it because it's on by default. I also noticed it will mess up on the quick switch and try to equip some armor while it's on the prayer screen and just keep flicking tough skin on and off. Could you send me the setting you would recommend? It does a whole lot better than I ever could

I added the right click option mainly to prevent miss clicks back in the days but I don't think they're too bad nowadays, interactions are quicker without it

Regarding the switching on prayer tab, ill see what I can find out 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, death407 said:

Can you add the ability to pick autocast spells so it checks to make sure those are set? Every so often I come back to it hitting death count and I see almost no runes are used and for some reason autocast is not set again.

im wondering if autocast is removed on death so after 1 death it'd be buggered. Ill look into storing the selected spell or adding an option on the ui

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, warmachine said:

Bar none one of the best scripts I have ever used in 23 years of playing. When set up correctly, it does not die, completes kills in 2-3 min (gear,) and recharges everything accordingly. absolutely a beast of a script. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. I'd pay $100/mo for a CoX script.... just saying 😜

Appreciate the kind words!

I do have a Phosani nightmare on the edge or release and also a Gauntlet script that isnt too far behind 👀
Join my discord or drop me a message if you want to beta test phosani when its on the SDN :boge: