Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 12/15/2023 at 6:57 PM, blakboifly said:

Does it support warped sceptre and is it ironman friendly (not having max gear etc.)?

Will use it if equipped, ill look into charging it if its a rechargeable

On 12/17/2023 at 3:14 AM, shotzdemo said:

I cant get the script to use masori (F) it pulls it out then says "depositing junk items" and puts it back over and over 

Fixed over dm's just writing so I remember!

On 12/20/2023 at 5:50 PM, CADMonkey said:

Can this be tweaked to allow standard anti-poisons and antidotes please? I'm pretty sure they all have the same effect on venom

Possibly, I just don't want the ui to get huge but ill see if I can redesign it so the anti's are a dropdown box instead of a checkbox

On 12/23/2023 at 5:43 PM, A Slayer day said:

Can I use my crystal bow for this script? 

Sure, it'd stop when it degrades

On 12/23/2023 at 11:34 AM, OmegaJeppe said:

Deathwalking dosen't seem to be working properly anymore in version v6.12, just stands still at Zul-Andra trying to "Walking to bank"

Apologies, this was sorted, been travelling around Christmas so couldn't post

On 12/26/2023 at 4:08 AM, UndercoverDad said:

Is there a way to optimize my settings for a better response during the jad phase of Zulrah. That seems to be where my bots die frequently because it starts off on the wrong prayer.

Debating adding a checkbox for invokes that would have perfect response times and no misclicks, need to gauge interest

19 hours ago, Fruity said:

Debating adding a checkbox for invokes that would have perfect response times and no misclicks, need to gauge interest

To combat the deaths I added karambwans which seems to have helped. The other issue I have noticed is that the bot does not zoom out the camera. I notice this if I forget to zoom it out before starting after sorting out the bank/supplies on the account.

6 hours ago, Newportius said:

This works flawlessly, however, when it goes to enter Zulrah's island it keeps rocking the camera angle back and forth. It does this every single time. Can this be fixed? This seems like a very quick way to get banned if you're botting for a few hours at a time 

Shall take a look for you, this when approaching the docks?

12 hours ago, markyboymax said:

Does this support range-only with bowfa / crystal armor?

There us nothing to stop you using ranged gear in the magic setup

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Shall take a look for you, this when approaching the docks?

There us nothing to stop you using ranged gear in the magic setup

Yes mate this is when approaching the docks. 

It also sometimes spam clicks a prayer it doesn't mean to click during the switches. This stops it from switiching into the last bit of gear required. 

EDIT: Spam clicking the prayer seems to be fixed by turning "Quick switches" off. 

EDIT 2: It also prays range during the first phase when it doesn't need to. When doing more than one kill per trip, it doesn't attack Zulrah until Zulrah starts the initial animation.  

Edited by Newportius