Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

27 minutes ago, Possible said:

I do not see the option to cancel the subscription, I have not used the bot in weeks and another payment came out, I presume not seeing this option it wasn't an active subscription?

A friend can see the option himself on his acc, please assist

You can cancel the subscription via paypal.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 3:18 PM, QuanChi9 said:

Is there support for resupplying via the GE?

There is, you create profiles with items to buy and how many to buy, if you run out of an item that is in your profile it will trigger the resupplying and purchase all the items in your profile to meet the quantities you give it (for e.g you have 28 sharks and have 100 in the profile, it will purchase 72 to replenish stock)

On 10/13/2023 at 9:38 AM, miniman said:

If trying to use Masori (f) it just withdraws it, then puts it back in the bank in an endless loop.

Believe it is the (f) - will add support for it now for next release

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 9:25 PM, zgjf said:

IRONMAN QUESTION - If I use the ‘Cure Me’ spell I must be on the lunar spell book; so I can’t use the Iban staff and don’t have the slayer yet for other staffs. Are there other antidote/anti-poison/venom options or is Anti-venom+ the only potion supported? Thanks!

Im tempted to add antidote/super anti pots back in but the issue is the rate of  infection at zulrah is that its almost instant, the pots would only be there to limit the damage it deals (wont drink until venom is doing 10/12 damage for example) rather than curing it straight away

On 11/5/2023 at 6:09 PM, zgjf said:

Does this script allow me to use antidote+ or is it just anti venom+..? I’m iron and don’t have trident so I have to be on regular spell book and can’t use cure me

Just anti-venom+ and cure me at the moment

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Im tempted to add antidote/super anti pots back in but the issue is the rate of  infection at zulrah is that its almost instant, the pots would only be there to limit the damage it deals (wont drink until venom is doing 10/12 damage for example) rather than curing it straight away

Just anti-venom+ and cure me at the moment

is the antidote+ an effective option? bringing the herblore requirement from 94 down to 79. Right now there are 2 restrictions for iron is 85 slayer for the staff and herblore for the antivenom+. I would really like to make this purchase but with these restrictions it would not be of use for me for a very long time. Thanks for your consideration,

Z

• 2 weeks later...