Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

16 hours ago, WkTFSkillUp said:

@Fruity something to do with the walking side of things is broken, got about 10 trips then it stopped walking, would bank and tele to camelot then log out cause it sits there doing nothing, please fix as ive barely been able to use it which sucks

On 7/31/2023 at 9:08 AM, WkTFSkillUp said:

@Fruitygetting this error when it finishes banking and teleports to camelot, just stands there have all supplies in bank and what not, was working just fine a minute ago

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/31 08:07:41 pm]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.yb
    at org.osbot.NUL.iiIIiiiiiIi(w:84)
    at org.osbot.NUL.iiIIiiiiiIi(w:260)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.iiIIiiiiiIi(yg:413)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.prefetchRequirements(yg:530)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.onStart(yg:514)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.iIIIIiIIiii(bi:42)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(bi:73)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(lh:465)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.v.v.CON.E(aa:114)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.v.v.CON.b(aa:53)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.v.auX.k(da:442)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(zb:38)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qf:135)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 08:07:41 pm]: Shutting down script background executors

This working now? Looks to be a web walk issue with osbot, a reload could fix this sort of error I believe

On 7/25/2023 at 8:49 PM, Markiplier said:

@Fruity is the script able to support eternal slayer ring?

Yes.

On 7/25/2023 at 10:22 AM, lilsean1992 said:

that's right buddy, happens very rrely but yes - stealth mode and the chatbox just stays open and my character doesnt move

Thank you.

7 hours ago, DemonicEmbrace said:

you show features for ironman support, I have a question, would it function for the diary kill of a UIM if invent was prepared by human ahead of time.

As long as you inventory can be setup in the GUI it should work ok. What do you plan on using?

@Fruity I have been using the script for a little while now (about 500 runs) and I usualy use the slayer ring + FFA Portal. However when I die, the script goes to lumbridge bank, and keeps taking out slayer rings until inventory is full or im out of any more slayer rings in bank (as in having 8 in my bag and 0 in the bank then). Scripts then stops and says ''out of slayer rings alternatives''. I asume thats a bug?

Also, is there any plans on getting script to support the use of Thralls (use of Arceuus summon spells)?

Thanks

On 8/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, Markiplier said:

@Fruity I have been using the script for a little while now (about 500 runs) and I usualy use the slayer ring + FFA Portal. However when I die, the script goes to lumbridge bank, and keeps taking out slayer rings until inventory is full or im out of any more slayer rings in bank (as in having 8 in my bag and 0 in the bank then). Scripts then stops and says ''out of slayer rings alternatives''. I asume thats a bug?

Also, is there any plans on getting script to support the use of Thralls (use of Arceuus summon spells)?

Thanks

Thralls i have debated but im unsure if its worth using. Any recommendations or input is welcome. And yes appears to be a bug, will have a look

Edited by Fruity

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, Markiplier said:

Imo Thralls would be a nice upgrade to speed kills up by several %, so I would love to see in implemented :)
Otherwise nice script, good job!

I shall have a look and might add them this weekend for people. You just need the book and runes and then cast on fight start I'd assume?

On 8/20/2023 at 9:19 PM, Monkeyn4t said:

trials available?

2 hours ago, Deathshunter said:

Hello can i have a trial if possible?

I don't currently offer trials, more than welcome to ask questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...