Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

having multiple issues with this script. when i quick start a saved option it stands at the bank,eventually opens and takes out a zulrah tele scroll,teles to zulrah wearing nothing and stands there. says it cant find required items when its wearing them, runs randomly back and forth through the toxic gas during the fight and dies.ive send you a PM

Hey bud, loving the script now that I’ve got it working (required a hell of a construction grind amongst a few other bits and pieces). 90% of the time it works all the time, and I think pathing issues may be down to server lag.

I’ve encountered an issue that should be a simple fix. If you have a fancy pool (the one below ornate) in your house. It will bug the script as it tries to look for the orange pool instead. The script works on the blue pool below it.

I’ve upgraded to the second tier jewellery box as well but the script won’t let me get that far to see if it is bugged as well. The pool breaks it after every attempt to return and restock.

cheers! And again amazing script. 143kc so far with bugs only due to my own setup, server lag or my need for drip. Can’t complain!

Hello, can't start the script I get the following error: 

java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 04:14:40 PM]: Zulrah doesn't exist!
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/08 04:14:40 PM]: Error in script executor!

On 5/8/2023 at 9:18 AM, rhysyfesie said:

having multiple issues with this script. when i quick start a saved option it stands at the bank,eventually opens and takes out a zulrah tele scroll,teles to zulrah wearing nothing and stands there. says it cant find required items when its wearing them, runs randomly back and forth through the toxic gas during the fight and dies.ive send you a PM

Will checkout the PM now, might ask for some details if im msising anything

18 hours ago, kryten189 said:

Hey bud, loving the script now that I’ve got it working (required a hell of a construction grind amongst a few other bits and pieces). 90% of the time it works all the time, and I think pathing issues may be down to server lag.

I’ve encountered an issue that should be a simple fix. If you have a fancy pool (the one below ornate) in your house. It will bug the script as it tries to look for the orange pool instead. The script works on the blue pool below it.

I’ve upgraded to the second tier jewellery box as well but the script won’t let me get that far to see if it is bugged as well. The pool breaks it after every attempt to return and restock.

cheers! And again amazing script. 143kc so far with bugs only due to my own setup, server lag or my need for drip. Can’t complain!

Will checkout the pool and jewellery box issues, reckon i got a name wrong somewhere!

13 hours ago, sincebirthosrs said:

Hello, can't start the script I get the following error: 

What was the issue so i can look at preventing the error logs and adding something more meaningful

12 hours ago, sincebirthosrs said:

Got it to work, I have a question though: 

I've noticed it is not using veng even though it is enabled and it is not drinking the divine or regular range pots but picks them up from the bank 

With veng, it will try to only use it when zulrah uses a ranged attack on the magic phase as this tends to be a guarenteed veng hit. I can look into the divine pots but i was using them late last week without issue. Will try sus it

On 5/9/2023 at 9:01 PM, sincebirthosrs said:

Any update on the divine ranging pots or ranging pots? It is still not using them. 

Also I'm encoutering an issue where it stops tracking total profit after about an hour and it stops tracking loot as well.

Im hoping to get my laptop back today from the repair shop with all my development stuff on it, i've been running it on my work comp in breaks but looks to be running ok. Will you be able to send me your profile documents so i can run it? (saved in users/your_name/osbot/data/fruity/fruityzulrah/profiles

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

Im hoping to get my laptop back today from the repair shop with all my development stuff on it, i've been running it on my work comp in breaks but looks to be running ok. Will you be able to send me your profile documents so i can run it? (saved in users/your_name/osbot/data/fruity/fruityzulrah/profiles

Sure, where should I send it?

On 5/11/2023 at 9:57 PM, sincebirthosrs said:

Sure, where should I send it?

Discord probably the easier, or a link to download in pms on here.

I’ve pushed a few updates to fix the equipment switching with the new mouse, let me know how it goes for you all

20 hours ago, TitanF1 said:

Is this script going to be fixed? there are a bunch of issues with it..

Pm or list and I’ll go through them, pushed a handful of updates regarding clicking issues and also added saturated heart and all that jazz

just working through adding magic spell selection plus rune pouch filling 

Great script! few things ive noticed The catherby to ffa option is broken, will tele to catherby sail to port tyras and then tele back to catherby in a loop.

also if you could ad the option of sailing to port tyras with one click (right click on charter member) instead of opening up the map everytime that would be awesome.

15 hours ago, kylerme said:

Great script! few things ive noticed The catherby to ffa option is broken, will tele to catherby sail to port tyras and then tele back to catherby in a loop.

also if you could ad the option of sailing to port tyras with one click (right click on charter member) instead of opening up the map everytime that would be awesome.

Ty for the comment, thought i'd fixed the catherby issue but ill have another look at it!