Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

15 hours ago, Taylan Cakir said:

quick question for the walk to zulrah my bot doesnt seem to want to charter any tips?

Can you show inventory setup? requires camelot teleport and coins, ring of duel for banking.

if you're using v1, pm for v2.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:00 AM, kushad said:

Script works fine fighting however when it dies it stands there at the dock moving items around in the inventory after it has collected it from the lady and gets stuck there looping the items back and forth 

this v2? will see if i can find out whats up

Quick question, which item does it keep moving?

On 10/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, Taylan Cakir said:

do u suggest using it without mirror mode?

I wouldnt currently, works fine with injection but there are bugs and odd happenings that happen when using mirror mode that causes the zulrah listener to lose track. trying to get to the bottom of it but no hope atm, looks to be affecting alot of scripts as of late  :S 

I see lots of comments asking for trials, currently i do not offer this, i highly suggest asking around before making any purchases, though. Discord is a good place to start :)

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can you show inventory setup? requires camelot teleport and coins, ring of duel for banking.

I wouldnt currently, works fine with injection but there are bugs and odd happenings that happen when using mirror mode that causes the zulrah listener to lose track. trying to get to the bottom of it but no hope atm, looks to be affecting alot of scripts as of late  :S 

I see lots of comments asking for trials, currently i do not offer this, i highly suggest asking around before making any purchases, though. Discord is a good place to start :)

Hey, for some reason it did this only once. I restarted whole bot refreshed and it didnt do it again ever since really weird. It was my range equipment. I trying to use my seers ring, it uses it in the fight but has problem banking again? maybe i need update invent screen again. 

7 minutes ago, kushad said:

Hey, for some reason it did this only once. I restarted whole bot refreshed and it didnt do it again ever since really weird. It was my range equipment. I trying to use my seers ring, it uses it in the fight but has problem banking again? maybe i need update invent screen again. 

ring switches are not enabled currently, not yet added

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 7:09 PM, Fruity said:

I cant seem to get world hop to work, I type like 325 add 318 add etc, between 0 to 20 mins and it just shows my deaths till stopping only? can you shed some light on how to make this work please? 

Also doesnt show the profit till we stop 

EDIT sorry it does stop after profit and hop my bad I put 1 min to 20 doesn't recognize 0 to 20

Edited by kushad

@Fruity What defense level would be minimum to use this script for mage only? I'm not sure if kill per trip matter too much compared to the time it takes to restock and get to zulrah. Any info would be very helpful. The bot uses prayer, is it just the small snakes that are damaging the player through prayer? (I know zulrah throws poison clouds but I dont think having 70 defense can help with that..) Thanks again.

Hey Fruity!

Just wanted to let you know of a bug that has occurred a couple of times. Once my character charters the boat to Port Tyras the script thinks that my character is off of the boat and will continue clicking in the black portion of the mini-map where it would be running too. It was during the update and since then seems to running fine but just wanted to make you aware of it because luckily I was there or else I would've definitely gotten schmacked by Jagex.

In other news the script is flawless man, I love using it and honestly have piece of mind when using the script. I did have some suggestions that I wanted to throw your way and get your take on them. Especially on my main prayer flicking for augury is something that I do all the time on my account and drastically lengthens the time I can stay with P Pots. The second idea was possibly implementing a  supplies tracker to see what our true profit/hr is would be absolutely awesome. I do that on my own as is and taken note of exactly how much of each of my supplies before I start the script but I'm sure that not all others do. The third is about Vengeance. I love the idea of using veng but I didn't like what I was seeing as far as timing is concerned. Ideally vengeance would not be used prior to entrance into the lair but rather when their is no way around taking damage from Zulrah in order to make sure that she procs the vengeance and not the snakelings otherwise it is a waste of 1-1.5k per cast. 

Just to recap:

1.** Prayer Flicking**
2. Supplies Usage Tracker
3. Vengeance Upgrade

Side Note: Is there anyway I can get my dynamic signature? I can't seem to get it to work from the link.. it just shows me the total values for the script in general.

V2 works amazing! great work Fruity! i did find a bug though with V2. it seems when using home tele to cwars and zul andra teles something causes the program to tele to home, cwars, and zul andra repeatedly until it runs out of teleports. inventory is setup and all charges are full. if i stop it and walk towards the boat it continues normally. not sure what causes it but it gets stuck maybe 1 out of every 30 or so '+/-10' kills. if i notice anything else ill let ya know.

edit: details.

Edited by knots3

9 hours ago, Dream Maker said:

Hey Fruity!

Just wanted to let you know of a bug that has occurred a couple of times. Once my character charters the boat to Port Tyras the script thinks that my character is off of the boat and will continue clicking in the black portion of the mini-map where it would be running too. It was during the update and since then seems to running fine but just wanted to make you aware of it because luckily I was there or else I would've definitely gotten schmacked by Jagex.

In other news the script is flawless man, I love using it and honestly have piece of mind when using the script. I did have some suggestions that I wanted to throw your way and get your take on them. Especially on my main prayer flicking for augury is something that I do all the time on my account and drastically lengthens the time I can stay with P Pots. The second idea was possibly implementing a  supplies tracker to see what our true profit/hr is would be absolutely awesome. I do that on my own as is and taken note of exactly how much of each of my supplies before I start the script but I'm sure that not all others do. The third is about Vengeance. I love the idea of using veng but I didn't like what I was seeing as far as timing is concerned. Ideally vengeance would not be used prior to entrance into the lair but rather when their is no way around taking damage from Zulrah in order to make sure that she procs the vengeance and not the snakelings otherwise it is a waste of 1-1.5k per cast. 

Just to recap:

1.** Prayer Flicking**
2. Supplies Usage Tracker
3. Vengeance Upgrade

Side Note: Is there anyway I can get my dynamic signature? I can't seem to get it to work from the link.. it just shows me the total values for the script in general.

Thank you for the feedback, 

Prayer flicking -> this is something i really want to add, currently working on a side slayer script and learning about the whole ticks/attack for prayer flicking so when i have that down to a T i will move what i know to zulrah

Supplies tracked -> bottom right of the paint there is a lil 'Supplies' button, i need to remake the paint as it use to highlight on hover but osbot mouse api changes broke this and now its just a dark button.

Vengeance -> Currently it should be venging before it enters, and also when a magic phase fires a ranged attack, i can remove the venging but not sure what else i might change.

Dynamic Signature -> try it with your name, caps sensitive, replacing the space with a _ and it may work, if not let us know and ill try find out why

4 hours ago, knots3 said:

V2 works amazing! great work Fruity! i did find a bug though with V2. it seems when using home tele to cwars and zul andra teles something causes the program to tele to home, cwars, and zul andra repeatedly until it runs out of teleports. inventory is setup and all charges are full. if i stop it and walk towards the boat it continues normally. not sure what causes it but it gets stuck maybe 1 out of every 30 or so '+/-10' kills. if i notice anything else ill let ya know.

edit: details.

Can you confirm the travel routine you had selected inside the gui? will take a gander for you