Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

18 hours ago, deathrise60 said:

can i get like a 24 hour trial also if it works ill be using osgp to purchase

Trials are 3 hours, pm me in chatbox when you're online.

5 minutes ago, cromirko said:

Should I have 71agility for this script?

Doesnt support fairy rings as of yet, zul-andra teleports probs the most efficient atm with them being so cheap

You know when you have no more space left to loot the remaining loot and it uses the looted scales on your blowpipe? Well.. my blowpipe was full arleady and it kept trying to use it on the blowpipe like nonstop. Probably like couple minutes max.. good thing i was kinda babysitting it. Hope im safe lol, but yeah can you fix this so it'll eat up a food instead to have space to pickup the other loots when the blowpipe is too full? If not.. i'll just remember to not fill up my blowpipe with so much scales, thanks.

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, pewpewv said:

You know when you have no more space left to loot the remaining loot and it uses the looted scales on your blowpipe? Well.. my blowpipe was full arleady and it kept trying to use it on the blowpipe like nonstop. Probably like couple minutes max.. good thing i was kinda babysitting it. Hope im safe lol, but yeah can you fix this so it'll eat up a food instead to have space to pickup the other loots when the blowpipe is too full? If not.. i'll just remember to not fill up my blowpipe with so much scales, thanks.

Thanks for the report, will add the check.

Just pushed little tweaks that will fix vengeance as a config changed and also made it drink pots if running towards to docks

8 hours ago, MrLemonwater said:

Yo I have an acc with 96range/99mage/70def/70pray with full void, how much do you think it can make per hour bro? Can I get a 3h trial so I can see what type of profits it does cuz this acc is useless to me..

i'd say 1.5/hr bro

but of course, just depends on rare drops

• Like 1