Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Bot not working, deposits my range chest in bank and logs out at clan wars, when I run it to zul andra and start, it walks in and doesnt pray or attack.

Can you check the logs it must gave a reason why it logged out

everything is working fine for me for 4 straight hours.

it just loots and banks slow thats all

idk where to find the logs

it says ran out of ancient dhide boots terminating script

but they are in my bags.

A problem was encountered with identifying prayer button for MYSTIC_MIGHT

i have the same thing about the prayer, i have tried everything restart profiles new osbot redownload everything just have to wait see what fruity says i guess.

I use Fire Wave with Wintertodt book is this supported?

If this is the case i would love to have trial :)

running a bit slow, get stuck in bank screen for 1-2mins, also looting seems slow? wouldn't of thought you have changed either of these?

Does this support mage only and then safe spotduring the other phases

it seems to get confused a lot more than usual on the range/mage phase now. I've died 6 times in the last 2 hours of running it now. Also, it keeps trying to flick on the wrong phases and gets hit as well as randomly idling I also have seen it tele out more often than usual due to the amount of damage its been taking. it seems to be running a tad bit worse after the SDN updated but all in all its still the best zulrah bot out there.

@FruityBug I think I posted for a trial while it was down.

Think I could still get one?

Thanks

(I have school for 8 hours a day so i might miss it sad.png. )

@Fruity the script is definitely usable again but it is slower at looting the loot it waits maybe 10 seconds before it picks it up but thanks for making it usable again!

i dont use mirror man always stealth and yes latest osbot 

tells me cant find mystic light prayer in log 

so weird 

hmm, tried the trial earlier today and died as it seems the script gets confused on what pray to use. 

Bot not working, deposits my range chest in bank and logs out at clan wars, when I run it to zul andra and start, it walks in and doesnt pray or attack.

Banking being slow, im honestly not sure how any of my updates would have made the banking slow but i shall have a gander and see if i can spot anything!

As for prayers, are you using the normal switching or quick switching? i ran a 1-2 hour test of the switching before i pushed it and i didnt have issues with it finding the prayers, ill do some more tests now (bit risky at work but im sure ill manage). 

Equipment wise i can only image something in the GUI setup has gone wrong OR the sluggishness of the banking is making the items in inventory load a big slower because of lag and then the script not finding them. Possible but shouldnt happen and if it does it shouldnt happen every time. Remember, its magic equipment and range equipment, not phases now. 

Looting, im starting to wonder if some of the prayer checks is causing client to run slow, all i have done is change the osbots getPrayer().deactivateAll() to my own method that double clicks the quick prayer icon, will have a look at what i can do and get back to you all. This prayer update is a ballache l0l

• Like 2

Banking being slow, im honestly not sure how any of my updates would have made the banking slow but i shall have a gander and see if i can spot anything!

As for prayers, are you using the normal switching or quick switching? i ran a 1-2 hour test of the switching before i pushed it and i didnt have issues with it finding the prayers, ill do some more tests now (bit risky at work but im sure ill manage). 

Equipment wise i can only image something in the GUI setup has gone wrong OR the sluggishness of the banking is making the items in inventory load a big slower because of lag and then the script not finding them. Possible but shouldnt happen and if it does it shouldnt happen every time. Remember, its magic equipment and range equipment, not phases now. 

Looting, im starting to wonder if some of the prayer checks is causing client to run slow, all i have done is change the osbots getPrayer().deactivateAll() to my own method that double clicks the quick prayer icon, will have a look at what i can do and get back to you all. This prayer update is a ballache l0l

still no trial feels.png