Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

You can use anything you like

Thank you!

You can whatever setup you like. My setup is completely different that what's in the picture.

Thank you! 

no work today :/, loot manual 

He said he pushed the update just waiting for it to update on the SDN

Edited by ping pong

Hey Fruity, hopefully the SDN is updated tomorrow or tonight, people tell me every 1-2 days but its been longer i think. Almost done my month subscription, but i will be buying again!

Im aware script is still suck at looting, im hoping the SDN will update soon! sorry for everyone affected by the issue! 

Just so you know i aint chatting shit boge.png

0ac22b8a1b081f33532afb55473e7986.png 

Im aware script is still suck at looting, im hoping the SDN will update soon! sorry for everyone affected by the issue! 

Just so you know i aint chatting shit boge.png

0ac22b8a1b081f33532afb55473e7986.png 

Now I know everything can not have a 100% up time but it needs to be close.. I believe this is the highest paying script on osbot and its easy to take money from people but you also need to keep them satisfied, its a 2 way street.

How hard is it for a SDN update to push through? and no fruity I am not blaming you but for the most highest paying script on osbot this needs a bit more attention. I specifically use this script for many accounts of mine who are now just sitting there not doing anything because a update cannot be pushed through.

Bonds cost money... 

• Like 2

Now I know everything can not have a 100% up time but it needs to be close.. I believe this is the highest paying script on osbot and its easy to take money from people but you also need to keep them satisfied, its a 2 way street.

How hard is it for a SDN update to push through? and no fruity I am not blaming you but for the most highest paying script on osbot this needs a bit more attention. I specifically use this script for many accounts of mine who are now just sitting there not doing anything because a update cannot be pushed through.

Bonds cost money... 

Fruity can't do anything to speed up the SDN update process, complain at the osbot staff who actually need to update the SDN.

Edited by Rudie

Then why post here?

He is just expressing dissatisfaction in general because we all are all losing money,

He has a point and, their should be more transparency.

I messaged Alex 3 days ago and i am still waiting for an awnser

Maybe their is more work to it but for all I know is that fruity's script just needs to be checked  and  re-add

so we can use it again.

at least an explanation to we the costumers on why it is taking so long would had been appropriate.

Maybe you could advise me who else to contact beside alex about it

• Like 2

He is just expressing dissatisfaction in general because we all are all losing money,

He has a point and, their should be more transparency.

I messaged Alex 3 days ago and i am still waiting for an awnser

Maybe their is more work to it but for all I know is that fruity's script just needs to be checked  and  re-add

so we can use it again.

at least an explanation to we the costumers on why it is taking so long would had been appropriate.

Maybe you could advise me who else to contact beside alex about it

I understand that he is expressing his dissatisfaction but expressing them here will not be heard by the developers or anyone in general, posting them here http://osbot.org/forum/forum/160-community-discussion/ however might draw some attention to other staff/scripters which could actually lead up to change.