Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Looking to purchase this script as i have done with other scripts, to make accounts purely for this script what would you reccomend? 

You stated in the front mage 85mage 85range with 70defence, would you suggest using what gear with those stats? (would be botting majority)

Also does this script need regicide completed? Or just started to work? (finally) can you please post a set up picture on the thread so i can see what the screen looks like for a better idea of what accounts to make?

Here is an old thread design i have, at the Top under the 'GUI' heading, it has the setup i use on a day to day baises. As for quest im sure you need the quest completed to unlock the port if you are using the charter method, im not too sure if u can teleport there without completing it

FsomqF8.png 

• Like 2

hey fruity can you implement like instead of attempt more kills set a max number to do? cause my guy went in with 16 pray and 2 dose pray pot lol he was a bit ambitious 

and clicking behind the bank could be a ban problem pi0v7CC.gif

lol 

[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:12 AM]: 1
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:43 AM]: Success
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:45 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1650 Remaining
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:46 AM]: 1
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:03 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Void ranger helm < you wotm8 lol
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: Terminating script Fruity Money Snake...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Start Time: 1481155210
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Submitting: Runtime: 126 Profit: 0 Kills: 0
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: [Zulrah Listener] sleep interrupted
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Successfully Updated Signature.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Start Time: 1481155210
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: [snakelinglistener] sleep interrupted
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: Script Fruity Money Snake has exited!

hahah it went to bank i dont know what happen
Edited by kushad

trial bro smile.png

Will adds if i havnt, think i did over pm

Id love a trial too, looking foward to buy it! wink.pngbiggrin.png

Will adds

wanted to ask would you recommend using a rune pouch for vengance.? but with the script dieing outside of clan wars i risk losing it?

Thats very true, i personally havnt died outside the lair so i cant say its common but if its happening its a risk, i have an idea in mind of dealing with the deaths and picking stuff up but would the rune pouch disapear on death or can u pick it up?

Hey man, really interested in trying this out, along with your nmz script, wanting to purchase both. Does this script work with summer pie/fairy ring method? 

It doesnt support the fairy ring, would u still like a trial?

hey fruity can you implement like instead of attempt more kills set a max number to do? cause my guy went in with 16 pray and 2 dose pray pot lol he was a bit ambitious 

and clicking behind the bank could be a ban problem pi0v7CC.gif

lol 

[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:12 AM]: 1
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:43 AM]: Success
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:45 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1650 Remaining
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:57:46 AM]: 1
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:03 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Void ranger helm < you wotm8 lol
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: Terminating script Fruity Money Snake...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Start Time: 1481155210
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Submitting: Runtime: 126 Profit: 0 Kills: 0
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:05 AM]: [Zulrah Listener] sleep interrupted
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Successfully Updated Signature.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Start Time: 1481155210
[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 10:58:06 AM]: Script Fruity Money Snake has exited!

hahah it went to bank i dont know what happen

Might be possible you was wearing the helm? not sure why it didnt switch, i have about 4 different triggers to tell the switching task what armour it should be using, will have to find out why they all would have failed.

As for implementing max kills/trip i will most likely be looking into, as the script gets more stable and such im looking at adding more customiseable settings. Any other tihngs you'd like to be customise?

ATM im looking at the max kill/tr and Potion dose's for a kill/trip

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

Will adds if i havnt, think i did over pm

Will adds

Thats very true, i personally havnt died outside the lair so i cant say its common but if its happening its a risk, i have an idea in mind of dealing with the deaths and picking stuff up but would the rune pouch disapear on death or can u pick it up?

It doesnt support the fairy ring, would u still like a trial?

Might be possible you was wearing the helm? not sure why it didnt switch, i have about 4 different triggers to tell the switching task what armour it should be using, will have to find out why they all would have failed.

As for implementing max kills/trip i will most likely be looking into, as the script gets more stable and such im looking at adding more customiseable settings. Any other tihngs you'd like to be customise?

ATM im looking at the max kill/tr and Potion dose's for a kill/trip

Only thing i could think of is how sensitive it is with which squares its in like not sure which phase exactly but i have noticed it alot on one where he runs from the right side to the left side first pillar (where you start, straight after boat that first pillar side) to mage the green phase he sometimes has to be in the exact square next to pillar before he mages and the snakelings are in its way SOMETIMES and hell run past them then go forward in the poision then back and right clicks 'walk here' to get in position by that time the green phase has dissapeared 

I mean the squares really doesnt have to be in exact point but i could see from the scripting point of view how easy it would be to just add a specific tile? maybe adding more then one tile for it to be ok to continue on attacking zulrah? you the boss scripter man i wouldnt know 

i mean its not a big deal but if you planning to fully stable it and make it perfect it could be something you could change in future?

itll mean more dps/faster kills thats all

another thing switching the right prayer a little tad earlier before the zulrah hits ive noticed it also sometimes itll care too much about what the snakelings attacks are and the zulrah will throw a mage hitting 40s but you protecting snakelings max hit of 15, i would assume we all use 2 ring of recoils on invent so we could probably tank it over the zulrah hit maybe im wrong but again its not much of a big deal 

great script fruity <3