Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

For some reason, the script doesnt drink stamina potion when low on run since the update. 

Woops forgot to mention that one,

Doesnt drink stamina straight away now, Waits untill you have used some energy so it is a lil more efficient (Requested by a user), Tends to drink at the docks when energy is aprox 60% now

When i press stat it just change to mele set and bank staff and void mage helm then log off the account

As OP - Before saving the profile, switch back to Magic gear. I believe this is what causes the issue.

May I get a trail run of this please?

Will add

It auto clicks vengeance when I'm on lunar spell book

Strange, ill have to check this, in the script it should only attempt to cast if u you can cast it, maybe something wrong with the method.

What setup? did you follow OP when setting up profile? what bank are you sanding at - is it a bank the script will be using if it was running?

can I have a trial? how long does the trial last?

Will add trial, a few hours

As OP - Before saving the profile, switch back to Magic gear. I believe this is what causes the issue.

Will add

Strange, ill have to check this, in the script it should only attempt to cast if u you can cast it, maybe something wrong with the method.

What setup? did you follow OP when setting up profile? what bank are you sanding at - is it a bank the script will be using if it was running?

Will add trial, a few hours

Worked awesome can i buy it just for 2 weeks ?