Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

I've been asking for a trial since this script came out and never got one.. So I had to buy it.

Hope it's good, keep you posted.

trial please

6ad51b6633784705baab988f2675200b.png

Trial was added when when the updates were on the SDN, i posted on this thread somewhere ill be adding the trials when updates on the SDN and i posted again when i had been doing trials. Apologies.

The script keeps walking to zulrah than teleports to clan wars to bank and repeats itself multiple times

what am i doing wrong?

edit:

the mistake was that my trident staff wasn't full

edit2:

@

I am in love with your script

it is just really laggy and it does not use the mage and range pots at the third trip

The trident issue, is this the trident of seas or swamp? shouldnt matter if it aint full, id hope the script would recharge it if you had the supplies. Did you change anything in your inventory setup when it started to work?

on the 3rd kill that trip or the 3rd trip at zulrah? 

It will drink pots if needed i hope, if it doesnt think it needs any it wont. I could maybe change the logic up a lil. 

If you're on windows, i believe you can set the client priotiy higher in task manager or something to help with lag, script uses alot of resources atm but im working on it.

Hey i would love a trial of this

Thanks

Will add in a sec

Edited by FruityBug

Trial was added when when the updates were on the SDN, i posted on this thread somewhere ill be adding the trials when updates on the SDN and i posted again when i had been doing trials. Apologies.

It will drink pots if needed i hope, if it doesnt think it needs any it wont. I could maybe change the logic up a lil. 

If you're on windows, i believe you can set the client priotiy higher in task manager or something to help with lag, script uses alot of resources atm but im working on it.

Will add in a sec

Oh.. sorry, I never got a notification thats my bad

The trident issue, is this the trident of seas or swamp? shouldnt matter if it aint full, id hope the script would recharge it if you had the supplies. Did you change anything in your inventory setup when it started to work?

Will add in a sec

It does not always use potions at the zulrah dock

and i noticed that your script is 60% faster without the framwork

it does not lag when i disable it by simply clicking on it

and i was talking about the trident of swamp but i will try it again maybe it was my fault

It does not always use potions at the zulrah dock

and i noticed that your script is 60% faster without the framwork

it does not lag when i disable it by simply clicking on it

and i was talking about the trident of swamp but i will try it again maybe it was my fault

whats the framwork you mention? the paint or? 

Will check the potion thing you mention when i get home

trial plz

Will add in a mo

hello my friend, i sleep when script activated- how long is it for boss- could i get the time reset as i have not used it- thank you

Wasnt added too long ago

• Like 1

whats the framwork you mention? the paint or? 

Will check the potion thing you mention when i get home

Will add in a mo

Wasnt added too long ago

yes the paint it makes your script really slow

edit: my trail dissapeard i only used it for 2 hours 28 mins

had to restart it a lot

51fae06c3739426f8e066a49f071e787.png

Edited by aloevera

yes the paint it makes your script really slow

edit: my trail dissapeard i only used it for 2 hours 28 mins

had to restart it a lot

51fae06c3739426f8e066a49f071e787.png

Will add a few more, guna have to look into the paint thing, its pretty minimal as it is as the gp/hr only gets changed on loot and all that jazz, not sure what else i could do to get it even lower haha. Will have a gander see if im doing something wierd

• Like 1

will add a little extra time to trials.

it is the same for me i use for 2 hours and now gone sad.png i also have problem when it wouldnt drink at the docks - tends to drinbk rangepotions over magic potions for me always have (3) range and (4)( magfe

Next time it doesnt drink, can you check stats to make sure it isnt alrdy potted or has some boost from previous

will add a little extra time to trials.

Next time it doesnt drink, can you check stats to make sure it isnt alrdy potted or has some boost from previous

no, its a fersh trip - usees antivenom but not the other potion

i also died and it tped to cammy and just stood there - had to manually get my items back

this is the logger thing

[iNFO][bot #1][11/11 12:26:37 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2213, y=3056, z=0]];

Edited by pikachoo

no, its a fersh trip - usees antivenom but not the other potion

i also died and it tped to cammy and just stood there - had to manually get my items back

Could be a fresh trip but it might have drank a pot near the end of previous trip, when it didnt run, was there anything in the logs?

nothing inlogs just didnt pot - when you clan wars and tp u lose ur boosts - so it cant be from a previous trip

Didnt know you lost your boosts, i know u got regen stuff. And i mean was here anything in the logs when it failed the death walk. Could be because its using the old method of getting to Zul-andra, will have to double check and make sure.