Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, PezMate said:

Seems to be the whole client.

1. Why would it use camelot bank to regear, when it's further away than Catherby. (I'm using the cam teleport option)

2. It seems to freeze alot

3. Why can't you save the equipment you've preselected

4. Why can't you save the food/pots/etc thats been selected for next time

5. Why would you not be able to chuck 1m in the invent, it's 1 less action to do at bank

6. Why would you not be able to have rune pouch + runes, rather than a tab each time

7. Doesn't equip recoil, even though it has one in invent (it's teleported to ferox)

Overall. Seems miles away from a working script. Shame I paid 25$ for the month

Edited by PezMate
added more

33 minutes ago, PezMate said:

1. Why would it use camelot bank to regear, when it's further away than Catherby. (I'm using the cam teleport option)

2. It seems to freeze alot

3. Why can't you save the equipment you've preselected

4. Why can't you save the food/pots/etc thats been selected for next time

5. Why would you not be able to chuck 1m in the invent, it's 1 less action to do at bank

6. Why would you not be able to have rune pouch + runes, rather than a tab each time

7. Doesn't equip recoil, even though it has one in invent (it's teleported to ferox)

Overall. Seems miles away from a working script. Shame I paid 25$ for the month

I can look into the first point and im currently looking into the 2nd at the moment

points 3 and 4 - you can save a profile and then load it next time you run it, it remembers your last used preset on the quick start window to rerun it next time.

on point 5, it used to do this but then users requested to only take the required amount of coins so that if they're using a trident with an offhand and they switch to a blowpipe they would already have an empty space and not have to eat food.

point 6 I could look at adding teleport runes with the rune pouch, most people running with the rune pouch either use it for veng or cure me spells, tabs are easy enough and takes the same amount of inventory spaces as a rune pouch

point 7 - have recoils included in your equipment setups when loading the equipment, have at least 1 'inventory recoil' so that it will be equipped when one breaks.

19 hours ago, Fruity said:

I can look into the first point and im currently looking into the 2nd at the moment

points 3 and 4 - you can save a profile and then load it next time you run it, it remembers your last used preset on the quick start window to rerun it next time.

on point 5, it used to do this but then users requested to only take the required amount of coins so that if they're using a trident with an offhand and they switch to a blowpipe they would already have an empty space and not have to eat food.

point 6 I could look at adding teleport runes with the rune pouch, most people running with the rune pouch either use it for veng or cure me spells, tabs are easy enough and takes the same amount of inventory spaces as a rune pouch

point 7 - have recoils included in your equipment setups when loading the equipment, have at least 1 'inventory recoil' so that it will be equipped when one breaks.

It's also just decided to enter a fight without any super antis