Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

5 minutes ago, Octane said:

Like i said in my previous post, mirror mode ?

ahh missed that bit, think that might be the issue atm, had a few people mention issues running scripts on mirror mode that im currently trying to find the root issue for. nothing obvious should up but if you have any logs i wouldnt mind going through and seeing what they're pointing to

51 minutes ago, Fruity said:

ahh missed that bit, think that might be the issue atm, had a few people mention issues running scripts on mirror mode that im currently trying to find the root issue for. nothing obvious should up but if you have any logs i wouldnt mind going through and seeing what they're pointing to

I enabled quick changing and it seems to solve the problem, do you know if it makes the bot more suspicious? Also i've send you log via DM

5 hours ago, Claus said:

Hello 

Bought script 30mins ago, and now I see that it is not usable with mirror mode. Would like to get a refund please and return the script.Sorry.
Not willing to bot with stealth injection and get ban after 6hrs on main account.
Thx

I've used it for about a total of 10h now, and its pretty safe tbh

On 11/19/2018 at 3:56 AM, Claus said:

Hello 

Bought script 30mins ago, and now I see that it is not usable with mirror mode. Would like to get a refund please and return the script.Sorry.
Not willing to bot with stealth injection and get ban after 6hrs on main account.
Thx

23 hours ago, Fruity said:

Client needs an update after the recent osrs update 

Hello, sadly i am in the same boat. I just had a friend suggest this to me, and now his account is banned. I'd rather just refund directly through you if possible. 

The ban rate is extremely high. I don't really post much let alone review a script but..

I used a never botted main account with 333 previous zulrah kc. Used the script for 1 hour two days ago then 30 minutes yesterday. I then decided I'd rather not use it and started doing zulrah myself. I used the script for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes(25 kills) and I got perma banned this morning at 4am while I was doing zulrah  myself on runelite. 

The ban rate is extremely high, I ran the script for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes. - PROOF:

signature.php?username=theonepc

I tried mirror mode which didn't work,. Attempted stealth mod for 1 hour 37 minutes and perma banned for "Major botting" even though I have never botted on this account before. Good thing I have a backup main account.