Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

2 hours ago, Beenrange said:

Feel like this could use some optimization updates, barely able to run 2 clients at the same time on an extremely high end PC, having to use my laptop and PC. Other than that, a great script! 10/10.

I can easily run 2 clients on my laptop. i5 processor and 8gb of ram btw

Edited by the_inadequacy

12 minutes ago, Beenrange said:

both using fruity zulrah? i got i7 6700k and 16gb ddr4 ram which seems weird. I can easily run 5 nmz scripts but the zulrah one fucks me

Yeah. I've been running 2 clients 10 hours a day for a few days now without any issues. Do your bots freeze or something? Try checking your cpu usage. Mine is at about 30-40% and spikes to like 70% occasionally.

Just got the pet. Another bug its doing is when you got the pet it thinks its a snakeling and tries to kill it. Maybe can you add something to pick up the pet?

And the slow looting/banking looks like your server is lagging up. Paint hasn't been showing gp earned and this is what your recent drops  on the website looks like:

lag.png

Edited by muffinrecon

12 hours ago, the_inadequacy said:

Yeah. I've been running 2 clients 10 hours a day for a few days now without any issues. Do your bots freeze or something? Try checking your cpu usage. Mine is at about 30-40% and spikes to like 70% occasionally.

they just start to fps drop and then die to zulrah and after regearing once or twice the script just stops, weird. even with 1 client on my CPU is at like 25% usage so obviously something must be wrong on my end, cheers

7 hours ago, muffinrecon said:

Just got the pet. Another bug its doing is when you got the pet it thinks its a snakeling and tries to kill it. Maybe can you add something to pick up the pet?

And the slow looting/banking looks like your server is lagging up. Paint hasn't been showing gp earned and this is what your recent drops  on the website looks like:

lag.png

Will look into pet issue, should be picking it up and banking, possibly a config change. Will go for the different route of finding pets!

Looking into loot issue atm, do you know what items its mostly slow on or is it just random and general?

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Looking into loot issue atm, do you know what items its mostly slow on or is it just random and general?

General. But the image I sent you. It looks like everyone on the server was hanging up. It didn't even show my loot drops for the past few runs. I just assumed that maybe it was because of primetime using the script. All week it was working fine though.

3 minutes ago, muffinrecon said:

General. But the image I sent you. It looks like everyone on the server was hanging up. It didn't even show my loot drops for the past few runs. I just assumed that maybe it was because of primetime using the script. All week it was working fine though.

Np i shall have a gander see what i can find

10 hours ago, dipset said:

Could you auth me to test it out? Very interested. Thank you.

Shall add

Pushed some updates to help the sluggishness that someone of you maybe experiencing.

Fixed script so it switches equipment and toggles prayers when zulrah is dying to save a few seconds/kill.

changed my own banking methods for Depositing/Withdrawing it so they are alot more responsive. Let me know how it goes for yous